"The Face"?

Ladies I cannot hold it in. Any my Facebook friends don't care lol
But I must say

When I watch America's Next top Model I always want to be a model. I watch the face and think how stupid is this and Naomi Campbell is a bitch.

No way in the world can she give me advise after laughing in my face, and yelling at me.She showing her models how to be bitches just like her.Tara banks never Ever went off on her girls. Well one girl but after like 7 seasons, but she deserved it.
I just dislike how fake this show is ladies if you watch this chime in.....
I hope it's not just me
  • Life
  • 03-13-2013, 01:00 AM
I just dislike how fake this show is...I hope it's not just me Originally Posted by me_jucci
Jucci, I feel your TV subscriber pain. Not in the exact context of the modeling show, but the fake representation of 'reality TV'. I am a big extreme sports person with a huge passion for shark fishing. Reality TV portrays fishing for Tuna like it's a dangerous, put it all on the line, sport; or Alaskian pawn brokering as a 'need-to-watch' viewing, when neither are close to pulling in an 8' plus shark by hand in the surf. In the end I found myself yelling at the TV or anyone else who would listen about how wrong they were for over exaggertting...then I realized, that's what the marketing minds behind these shows hoped for...those bastards have found away to envoke our emotional response. It's up to us to limit them, so let's not allow them to move us too emotionally.

Jucci, good job making this your "water cooler" conversation forum to let off your steam on this show to air it's misrepresentations...I am sorry I hijacked it for my own airing temporarily...

Let's look forward to venting about it horizontally soon...I'll send you my info...(wink,wink)
  • EDM
  • 03-13-2013, 01:27 AM
Didn't Naomi get arrested for going upside the head of her old assistant with a cell phone - I bet she's a real treat on this show.
she did and the show she acts like a total bitch

Now Tara Banks is my favorite
I always thought Tara was way more better looking than Naomi anyway! Ill have to watch that show sometime, I've never seen it before.
Tyra Banks is way better looking...

Duck Dynasty... now that is good reality tv
haha those rednecks are too cute
Duck dynasty now were talking ! I'm hooked on this show . As far as the modeling shows go I haven't seen them and only saw Tyra banks show a few couple time she is one fine woman !
Jucci...Dakota were just (oddly enough) having this conversation..
I feel you.The show is dumb and Naomi does seem like a bitch...
Next Top Model Rocked!

and I do love those silly rednecks too...and those gator hunters..anyone who can wrestle a gator while smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer gets 2 titties up in my book!
okay..Im going to bed..Im still on California time but I ramble when I get sleepy...
nightnight
Fuck "The Face". Lol
Sorry ladies I just could stop myself.
It's cool I really don't like that show...