smh some men on here "hobbyists" are just plain out ugh

Some of the men here are just wow and I'm
Not even talking about looks.
Not even talking about looks. Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
I will admit I am not good looking, I have lost a lot of weight and nude i resemble a sharpei dog. I try to be a good lover, but Im sure I fall short of most ladies expectations. I try to treat ladies nicely to make them happy but I probably fall short in that also. So what is your problem with men? When the ladies i know let me know of a problem I work to correct it and make them happy. What do you do to make your men happy?
Well if you're not talking about looks then maybe you would like to clue us into exactly what the hell you are talking about. Or are we suppose to play 20 questions?
She is acting just like my ex did just before..... she accused me of have another play friend...
The old girl is a nut job
This is not a dating site like match.com. Good looks on the client side are not important,
The important here is giving a good service to a client and being reward for your company.

Good looking men also have this hobby because they don't like the BS dating normal women and this seems faster and cheaper.

Of course, if you have good looks as a client is just a PLUS.

my 2 cents...
All money ain't good money babe, no matter the amount offered.

Trust this.
What's the point. Some girls on the site are, Ugh?? What are you? A high schooler?
Providing is not for you then, you just joined last month and already bitching and complaining and from what I can tell completely disgusted by the men who contact you. If you don't want to be "ughed" don't provide. More than Likely the service sucks. My .02 cents
Providing is not for you then, you just joined last month and already bitching and complaining and from what I can tell completely disgusted by the men who contact you. If you don't want to be "ughed" don't provide. More than Likely the service sucks. My .02 cents Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Welcome to this profession. I always say that you have to be the best of best
in whatever you do and be proud of your work: if you are an artist, you have or at least try to be the best canvas painter.. If you're an aerospace engineer, you have to be the best in designing airplanes..... If you're a whore, you have to be the best in sucking cock.......etc

If you are not proud and good in this profession then maybe this might not be your profession...
^ 100% agrees
Not even talking about looks. Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
I apologize in advance for what I'm about to say, because it may be the most unfiltered thing ever to exit my brain and enter the internet...

But a 4/10 on the looks scale, mixed-review provider with poor TCB skills who thinks that duck-lip selfies epitomize glamour shouldn't be bashing the clientele she's lucky enough to wash up on the overpriced shores of her makeup mountain. If you'd wash all that makeup off and eat it, it might make you pretty on the inside.

Instead of whining about attracting poor clientele, make yourself more attractive to more attractive clientele.
Not trying to WK here, but the responses so far are probably what she's talking about.

Being a friend of some providers, I've seen the type of bs ladies have to put up with and the stories just as bad.

But every job has it's bullshit.
Not trying to WK here, but the responses so far are probably what she's talking about.
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow
The universal law of attraction: Like attracts like. See my OP above.
Nadia, I wonder if you're speaking to the demeanor of some of the hobbyists on here. With all "communities" especially virtual ones where anonymity is at play, there will be some folks who act a complete fool.

Here are some thoughts based on my perception of what you mean, and others' responses to you:

Don't put all your eggs in the ECCIE basket. There are other boards and verification sites and it might be useful to build up a presence elsewhere as well as on here. A website, whether professional or DIY, is not necessary, but useful. And social media is great for connecting with potential clients and other sex workers.

Set your donations to what you feel comfortable with. You can make shifts and lower or raise them as you see fit. But there will always be folks saying $X amount is too cheap or too expensive.

You are a babe! Professional photos can be useful. But there are also plenty of providers on here who do just fine with selfies. And some choose a mix of professional and amateur photos to convey what they look like.

Just because you experience set backs or failures that does not mean you have to quit what you are doing. One can learn from "mistakes" and incorporate those lessons. But if your heart is still in something, and your desire and passion continues to drive you, then keep at it.

I've found provider/sex worker only spaces to be crucial. Perhaps try seeking those spaces out and connecting with folks.

The ignore button is my friend on here. "Super hobbyists" who feed off of making disparaging remarks about providers and even other hobbyists are of little interest to me. Personally, I've found that I'm able to have a much more pleasurable time engaging on different forums when I'm not privy to some of the verbal vomit that some consider "conversation."

Best of luck!