City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, FUMA, TUMA, 69, CG, ACG, mutual touch
Hair Length and Color: long dark brown, half way down her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: about 5'4", 120lbs, great ass, nice soft skin, natural Cs, long hair, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
That was one good Shiny night
Good one buddy.
Starting to think I'm the only one left who hasn't seen Shiny. Gonna make it a priority
Nice one
Starting to think I'm the only one left who hasn't seen Shiny. Gonna make it a priority Originally Posted by Mark Twain
Catch her in the afternoon and early evening. She will blow your mind.
It's HUMP day
Awesome!
Shiny always shows me a good time.
  • HSL
  • 05-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Luv Shiny,she can take a pounding for sure and give it right back. I remember one time I had her in doggy and the table was rocking against the wall and then we went into cowgirl and she rode me silly and the table was sliding into the wall. We got a knock on the door to make sure all was well, one hell of an hour is wat Shiny provides.
Luv Shiny,she can take a pounding for sure and give it right back. I remember one time I had her in doggy and the table was rocking against the wall and then we went into cowgirl and she rode me silly and the table was sliding into the wall. We got a knock on the door to make sure all was well, one hell of an hour is wat Shiny provides. Originally Posted by HSL
That’s one good hour of fun.
I need stop by and practice my culinary arts and make her into a dessert again.
Starting to think I'm the only one left who hasn't seen Shiny. Gonna make it a priority Originally Posted by Mark Twain
She is a must in Dallas, she likes to bounce around AMPs so get her while you can
Monday is going to be really HARD with Shiny back at Bali. I love this girl.
That makes 2 of us. Why am I waiting. Need to see the Legend