Encounter: Jun @ BALI is the one and only PAKG. A Big Booty Unicorn. A Great Extravaganza Session

Date: 5-5-19
Name: Jun
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Over the top BBJ, TS, ACG, Kissing, Hugs, FIV, DT
Hair Length and Color: Light brown with highlights. Almost blonde and long. Straight.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: PAKG: Phat Ass Korean Girl. C cups, and a nice tush. The biggest I have seen. Hot thighs and sexy legs, shaved, 5’8
Recommendation: Yes
Professor, you are the man.
Is Jun at Bali Sky from illusion? If so I need to get over there ASAP !!!
If you said there is a big booty, I am there.
Azulkrema yes it is, she's looking fine as ever
WTF !! Sky from illusions?? I have been patiently waiting her return.
I don’t think I have ever seen a PAKG.
I seen her recently, review coming. She is not latina curvy but def very curvy for a Korean. Looks wise I would give her a 6/10, but with that said she was the tightest provider I have ever had in an amp.
What is the current lineup at Bali? Anyone know anything of Ruby’s return
Nicely done.
She sounds very interesting, for perspective closest I can relate to would be Jackie ~ Jade, then Bali... what would be their differences? directed to anyone fortunate enough to have seen both?
I think I saw her in the hallway, when I saw Candy.
Her ass is bigger than Jackies, I'd say she has 38-40 in hips, 5'5 or 5'6, people think she isn't cute, but I think she is. But hey when you have your cock smashing pussy doggy style, does it really matter??
She drove me insanse at illusions. She has big nipples and a juicy ass. She sucked me so hard I almost came in 2 minutes. She is also very nice. Anyone know if she does MSOG for a HR? I was saving up for MIA but sky was my ATF.