Prostate massage at a subamp - who really knows what she is doing?

I have read many reviews where guys enjoy this. I've had a couple attempts at it, but no real enjoyment from it. Any advice for subamp ladies in Plano/Dallas/Richardson/Allen area who excel. I would like to give it one final attempt before giving up
  • dvluv
  • 05-12-2019, 04:58 AM
Linda at Willow Massage, Coit and Spring Creek, is good. She is on the older side, however.
If you want to go Garland, Yoyo at Garland Massage, Broadway and Rowlett, is excellent.
Thanks for the info, but the Willow woman is way too old for me. If she's not in her 60's she looks it. I'll check the reviews on Yoyo.

Again, thanks.

So far my experience has been a lady just sticks her finger up your butt while she's jacking you off. Maybe moves a little bit. It does nothing for me. As much as I have read about other guys really enjoying this I feel as though I've just been seeing the wrong women.
Oh. And if she can deliver a hj that is not a jackhammer, so much the better. Whoever taught that technique needs to be held accountable.
Rose at Chan’s Shiloh/14th is great for both
Christie at Oasis in Garland gives a nice prostate massage and release. She knows what she is doing.
Mish at Pallace Therapy did an excellent PM. She put two fingers in and swept side to side on the Spot. It felt like I was coming for ten minutes straight. She was gentle. I didn't feel any pinching or pain. OMG the best
Misha I meant to say
Mish at Pallace Therapy did an excellent PM. She put two fingers in and swept side to side on the Spot. It felt like I was coming for ten minutes straight. She was gentle. I didn't feel any pinching or pain. OMG the best Originally Posted by Gjracer
Where is this place? Never heard of it before.
Interested in this as well. Any more recommendations in the area?
Misha is actually Michelle. I did not know about her "Pro" Massage skills.
Thx.

Exsoldier, check post #50 in the Dallas Amp list locations thread/sticky.

PSA: Candy is back soon. Crazy Candy , the one that likes to tease and then fuck you flat. I am curious if she does Pro Massage, now.
Same Crazy Candy that was at Beijing for a while?

Misha is actually Michelle. I did not know about her "Pro" Massage skills.
Thx.

Exsoldier, check post #50 in the Dallas Amp list locations thread/sticky.

PSA: Candy is back soon. Crazy Candy , the one that likes to tease and then fuck you flat. I am curious if she does Pro Massage, now. Originally Posted by Black T