Encounter: College sexy co-ed needed extra credit on her final exam - LENA at New York - New York is YOUNG and such a HOTTIE

Date: 05/15019
Name: Lena
Address and Phone: New York, New York - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #110 Phone: (972) 729-0921
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS x 2, FIV, BBJ x 2, ACG, Doggie, B2B
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black hair. Silky black.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Young and HOT. Need I say more. C cups (natural) with trimmed bush. Nice body with dark nipples. 5’6. First time in Dallas and from Singapore. A big booty on this one. A little tan, but not dark. Has the cutest voice and laugh

The drop down menu on ethnicity doesn’t have Singapore.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Nice sounds like fun was had
Great review
Singapore is not an Ethnicity. The majority ethnic group there is Chinese followed by Malays. I am pretty sure she is either Chinese or Malay or a mix or using "from Singapore" to artificially add an exotic aspect to her.
  • Quark
  • 05-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Singapore is not an Ethnicity. The majority ethnic group there is Chinese followed by Malays. I am pretty sure she is either Chinese or Malay or a mix or using "from Singapore" to artificially add an exotic aspect to her. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Parents from Thai and Singapore ifyou I understood. Looks likeChinese and Thai to me. Lovely round face.

Excellent visit. I will be back. Met Cutie, Judy and Sugar. All pretty.
Parents from Thai and Singapore ifyou I understood. Looks likeChinese and Thai to me. Lovely round face.

Excellent visit. I will be back. Met Cutie, Judy and Sugar. All pretty. Originally Posted by Quark
This is not the sugar from LH, correct?
  • Quark
  • 05-16-2019, 05:30 PM
Nope. That Sugar is in a different business.
Exquisite review and a catchy title! Also can anyone provide a NYNY detailed lineup, I would like to visit soon.
Sugar would come back to Luxury if she did.
That is HOT, but I think her name is Rena. I called up there looking for her. Just so u know.
Me too! Sugar was something special. A real ATF