Encounter: I Had a Dream at Blue Spa.. and a Vision for an Unbiased Honest Review

Date: 5-24-2019
Name: Dream
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Frotteurism, TS Rubdown and Breast Slide, Mexican Cartwheel, Daty, 69, Dato, BBBJ, BLS, CG, Mish, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Tied up, Brown, probably medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'0", 100 Pounds, B Cups (cute nipples), shaved, one small tat on right arm (I barely noticed), little bubble butt, pretty face and smile, looks like the Game of Thrones Chick's Korean Sister (as reported previously)
Recommendation: Yes
Good review.

I was one of the ones with negative experience. Even mammasan asked me how was it? As i was her second or third. It was short 30 min session even though i paid for an hour.

She is hot and good body. Her attitude was terrble and it showed.

However it looks like she is getting better.

But i will take perfect....its great everytime and she rides better than anyone ever...or vicky...such a nypho. I love blue and have had may be 30 sessions last 2 months.
Howdy hi -- could this be the same girl they call "horrible"?

Funny (and sexy!) review.

Thank you. I believe I can Dream!
An excellent and honest review Chung.

I’ve had a few sessions at Blue myself and never been disappointed. I still stand by the fact their facilities could improve but I will not begin a rampage criticizing them. I was very much captivated by Foxy in particular during her short stay there. Now that she’s no longer there I don’t think I will be returning. Rather I will follow Foxy (Gloria now) to her new workplace and give them my business.

I would still recommend the providers I have seen there to others. They are hard working ladies and that is to be appreciated.
Good review, Chung. I saw her today and she was a sweetheart. My review coming tonight!