Any info on this provider

She's been reviewed here many times - search for "Brooke".

Reviews are generally mixed, from what I can remember. I've seen her, and while I wasn't super impressed, I at least would have been willing to see her again. After the first time, I tried setting something up with her again, she got me all the way to her house - and then once I was there, she just stopped answering texts, claiming she fell asleep. Two other times I tried, even though she was actively posting ads at the time, it was apparently "too inconvenient" for her to see me. I just stopped trying.
I’ve seen her, twice, in a pinch. She gets the job done and doesn’t break the bank lol
Why are 90% of these girls so heavy? Most seem not just fat but obese. Didn't know this lifestyle is either a magnet for that or are they whole 1/2 gallons of rocky road right after each encounter? Jk...but what is up with all the big girls tricking?
Why are 90% of these girls so heavy? Most seem not just fat but obese. Didn't know this lifestyle is either a magnet for that or are they whole 1/2 gallons of rocky road right after each encounter? Jk...but what is up with all the big girls tricking? Originally Posted by eyecu2
I ask this question to myself often.
My assumption is, the thin, young girls are on Sugar sites getting money from either selling pics and vids or are getting hella scratch for meet and greets, so they don't need to post on free sites. The older women rarely get a 2nd look on Sugar sites, so they post on free sites. For what it's worth, there is a market for older and bigger girls too, but it's not for me. I had a buddy that wouldn't date a girl unless she was over 200 lbs.
If those pics are recent, looks like she lost some weight.
I saw her. I'm older and not big in size.

Added private tags The Dr
I think the average size of providers pretty much mirrors the average size of the general population. Have you looked around recently?
I think the average size of providers pretty much mirrors the average size of the general population. Have you looked around recently? Originally Posted by Big Stig
Just walk around Walmart some time and look at hoe many 100lb 5 year olds there are, walking right next to the hover round and with a cart full of the food pyramid.

Its like a farm.. for votes.
pithy comment Zip. Made me laugh