Charlie Girl hofo

She’s been around forever. Was some kind of administration on the old TOS with a bad attitude, constant cat fights. Saw her once and she was a pretty good time, a little bigger than I prefer tho.
CG and I didn’t get along online for many years, then one day I saw a post she made that made me understand that the above mentioned attitude came from a truly deep caring about the health and prosperity of Indys. I contacted and expressed this revelation to her, we met in person then On a different occasion we spent an hour on the clock, she was a good time BCD. Since then she became one of the very few ladies I trust in this hobby. She doesn’t photograph well, IMO she looks much better in person. GFE and professional, if she is your type I would definitely recommend her, I have a review of her on this site from our encounter. I know not everyone here will echo my opinion and her disdain for Eccie in general and its mongers is well documented.
I never experienced her BCD for various reasons, but I've hung out with her many times in social settings and I've always got along great with her. She's got a very astute perspective on the hobby and things in general. I agree she looks better in person than in photos and I have little doubt she would be a great time BCD.
I've spent time with her BCD and she was a good time. I had a lot of fun with her. She's definitely not a spinner but she's sexy. I also echo what Stig and Gangster stated.