the term "snow bunny"

Am I incorrect in assuming that this is a term used by black pimps to refer to white girls they are pimping?
Some pretty lady put ice on my bum last night. Does that count as an alternative definition?

Also, bunnies make tracks in the snow that look like cock and balls. I grew up where there was no snow and lots of bunnies, so it took me a minute to connect the dots when I saw cock and ball prints all over my front lawn last winter.
Hence why any time I see this term used I avoid the lady by assumption she's being pimped

YES - "Snow Bunny" Is What Black Fellas

Call White Females!!!

My Daughter Attended A MAJORITY Black

School One Year, And They Deemed Her

A "Snow Bunny"!!!

NOT Just Used By Pimps, But If A Girl Uses

That Wording In Her Ad, She Is Definitely

Involved In That Culture!!!!!

Or She Grew Up In Aspen, And Hung Out

On The Slopes!!!!!!

Anybody can use the term. It just depends on the situation. Urban culture as well as places where it snows. I grew up in Chicago so the term was used frequently by all races due to Chicago being both. It's culturally diverse there, I guess that's why I love all 31 flavors! I actually just got back yesterday! Civilian life is great there, but the hobby world sucks! Glad to be back to Texas where it's the best of both worlds!
Maybe she's a c*k*head? Possibly exceptionally skilled at snowballing? One thing for certain, we're in Texas, the average temp is equivilent to the center of hell, won't be swishing down any slopes. Perhaps she just likes fluffy white powder on cock, I've got a box of confectioners sugar baby - Check Your PM's!
If Lilly is correct, is this a racist thread?
It usually means a white girl who dates black guys, but I've also heard it used to describe a girl who likes to make tracks in white powder, and I don't mean snow.
No this is not a racist thread this is an inquiry as to wether seeing the term if one should assume the girl using said term probably didn't write her add and it should be an implication she's managed
Sometimes it is used to reference white females in general. I have heard friends of many races use the term

BUT ..

Usually, in this business the term is used by pimps or girls under management with that sort of mentality. So you are correct in making this assumption.

All in all, if your looking for a classy white woman, may I suggest leaving the snow bunnies in the field!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=snow%20bunny

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees
lmao, funny the second example sentence is from Terrence Howard's "pimp" role in The movie Hustle & Flow. Go figure!
Sometimes it is used to reference white females in general. I have heard friends of many races use the term

BUT ..

Usually, in this business the term is used by pimps or girls under management with that sort of mentality. So you are correct in making this assumption.

All in all, if your looking for a classy white woman, may I suggest leaving the snow bunnies in the field! Originally Posted by Lovelyallison

OMG!!!!

Girl THAT Is TOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

Actually it was made for white girls that have bodies like a black woman, its not used to be racial for a white woman. It is actually a compliment, no a usual one but it is considered one
OMG!!!!

Girl THAT Is TOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

Lol I saw your showcase and thought of you! Your stunning!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Actually it was made for white girls that have bodies like a black woman, its not used to be racial for a white woman. It is actually a compliment, no a usual one but it is considered one Originally Posted by shayla84
Not to start a pissing contest, so please do not take this as an attack (ive seen it all over the texas boards & some are pretty touchy!) but have you honestly heard the term used in that way? I sure haven't. More often then not its "snow bunny in town" rather than "look at that Caucasian woman. She's built like a black girl, what a snow bunny!" Lol. Just saying. I'm not a white woman, so I've never been called one, so I'm just going off of every other way I've heard or seen the term referenced.
Sigh, and for all these years I thought snow bunnies were those pretty girls that I struck out with in the apres ski bars. Now you tell me they are white hookers with black pimps? I think I'm losing my innocence here!