A Labor of LOVE

After the posts of discontentment here, about all the drama and the tolerance of free range haters (not to be confused with the chicken variety) on the board, and some very interesting discussions on the island, I have decided to post this thread. Slap yo mamma is closed, hell DH is right, it was getting old. You guys know how much AD, Raphael le Douche/ Benny (I think this is the same person but that's for another thread) LOVE me. They must, because they keep my name in their mouths, and on their minds. And the threads in the Houston forum have gotten so dull I've been going to Dallas for my fix. Tsk Tsk. We used to have the most fun forum in Texas IMHO. Now Reese is fed up and gone, as is onehitta, and the list goes on...

I had more drastic steps planned for Operation: Blowback, but I was reading BDS's post:

Prime example of starting shit.....just like you always do....LD wasnt even talkn to you!!

I stopped hating on your post, maybe you should women up and stop hating on other post toooo, just maybe they will stop hating on you toooo, if not thats there problem.

Dont make their problems yours.....Damm cant we all just get along or at least stop hating on each other....just for a little while!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
and I got to thinking, where is the love??

So here is my ode to the trolls and haters of the Houston forum, who in an undermoderated and tasteless way, makes posting here pointless and stupid. Every time I post, or create a thread that is hijacked, like my OMG! thread was (which the mods said or did nothing about; I closed it), I will put that posting here. Along with an I LOVE YOU TOO!! Brooke, BDS, anyone else, feel free to do so also. Since the goal of the board is to pass on valid info, why not pass it on? Let the light shine through, and everyone be seen for who and what they really are. I'll start it off. And if this thread is closed by mods because it does not agree to their sensibilities, we will truly see WHO IS BEING MODERATED, AND WHO IS NOT.

okay, I'm ready to make love.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=daphne
Luxury Daphne Dingle Berry, you have one review.......That's a failure since your a "vet", here. I don' t care who you pick on. I've got mine!

Last I saw a post from TMFT was when he was making fun of your showcase. You scared him away but I just click out before my eyes burn.

Plus I'm not the one who pissed off The Artist Former Known as Prince by stealing his Purple Net Suit. Just look at em. He's PISSED! Originally Posted by angelinadream
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=daphne
LD still the dumbest thing on the planet still cannot realize I have been "good busy" and the post whores post. You smart ones got it fast but there are still the idiots who REALLY don't get it. LD I thinck your funny as hell. *I love to piss off my Halle Daphne Originally Posted by angelinadream
Dingle Berry. I don't think she get's this at all. Originally Posted by angelinadream
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hne#post604890
Daphne, sweetheart, how about asking your buddies there to teach you proper fellatio technique. Might help improve your business.

Assuming anything could... Originally Posted by Raphael
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=109423&highli ght=daphne
notanewbie, your rants and hatreds and immaturities and wishful thinkings are no concern of mine: so, how about you go play with the likes of babydoll and Brooke and Daphne: as the classier girls will never be accessible to you.... Originally Posted by Raphael

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hne#post597624
Was this thread about Boardman?
Was it highjacked post #6?
Do LuxuryDaphne, Brooke Wilde and Reese McClain need boyfriends?

yes.
yes.
yes. you won't find them sitting at your keyboards, girls.
Dear-John, do you volunteer? Originally Posted by Benny
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=692419#post692419
Is she a bad ass
or is this a bad ad?
A big ass
but no sass Originally Posted by Benny
lol. A roast beef ass.

Brooke Child, shouldn't you be showing up at your appointments instead of posting here? I mean, at least make enough appointments that you can afford good hotels for a change... Originally Posted by Raphael
All hater posts of love should be concluded the same way, with a smile!
I think this post should get the SERIOUSLY? tag...

Sounds a little whiny. Sounds a little self-pityish. Sounds a little lawyerish. To get banned you have to step up your game. Call people assholes, call them cunty, call them dearhunter, something insulting and damaging. I know you got it in you, quit being a little girl, step up to the mic, sound off like you got a huge copper clad set of nuts, and take the consequences!
I think this post should get the SERIOUSLY? tag...

Sounds a little whiny. Sounds a little self-pityish. Sounds a little lawyerish. To get banned you have to step up your game. Call people assholes, call them cunty, call them dearhunter, something insulting and damaging. I know you got it in you, quit being a little girl, step up to the mic, sound off like you got a huge copper clad set of nuts, and take the consequences! Originally Posted by Wakeup
You could also call them fat and/or pancake tiddies, that seemed to work for another member .....
I'm not trying to go out like that yet Wakeup... when I go out out, I'll go like NAN did.. TFF

Whiny, I've never been, Private Snowball. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Or hot? Self pityish, dude please is all I have to say on that one. That doesn't even sound like me. I'm a wild ride, stoking me to meltdown would be epic. And damn near impossible. Come on now, this thread has possibilities...

I love my haters. Hell I can't reach my own a$$ to kiss it, that's what they're for.

P.S. II2, we all know skankfia has pancake tiddies and le douche smells like one, but I love them!! So let's move on to other explorations.
See, now that post was a bit better. In the OP you sounded all "waaa they hijacked my thread and nothing happened" and "your honor, here is my evidence of their behaviors." just reach down and get dirty, that's what posts like these are for.

And please, if you go out like NAN, please reset your cable modem before registering the new handle so the IP isn't the same...newbie...
I will remember all of these things. Thanks

I'm trying to go places with this, you can't start off all hostile and get a thread closed before it has time to grow legs.

and I got to thinking, where is the love??
Originally Posted by luxury daphne

It's right here:

I thought I had fallen in love with your avatars; however, now I'm certain I've fallen in love with your character Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
I'll go like NAN did.. TFF Originally Posted by luxury daphne
keep NAN out of your mouth.....oh wait, let me back in there so I can coat the back of your throat.

Kosair!!!!!!
You have to be as cretinous as a Daphne to think you can get mileage by quoting posts in which her perpetual abuse, flaming and hate-mongering is exposed.

I have sent a private complaint to Board owners about the biased mod (the same mod who un-banned the dumb broad after she was deservingly expelled from here)who allows yet another abuse thread to stand even as he closes down the thread posted in response saying enough is enough with the abuse of this board. Tahnks bbking for having the courage to step up

is is only to say in the open what many people say in private and in the men's lounge:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY

with the constant flamings, the insult, the slander, the stalking and harrassment, the perpetual dumming down of this site, the malice and the sheer stupidity of the three broads named in the title to this thread. Just the three of them alone are keeping this site down to the same level as the worst days of ASPD

Furthermore, they create business for competing sites even as they alienate men from this one and drive ladies they cannot compete with from this one.

Should ECCIE be open to everyone, or should eccie be what it is right now, the possession of a small clique of low quality people with no talent other than to explain and justify the bad reputation of the hobby?
Here's a thought, handpuppet. Start your own board. I promise I'll be the first to join so you can immediately ban me. I wish you all the success in the world. Seriously!
keep NAN out of your mouth.....oh wait, let me back in there so I can coat the back of your throat.

Kosair!!!!!! Originally Posted by notanewbie
God darn it. This NAN can't spew out a sentence without mentioning his master, lmao. Tell us, notamaturenewbie, do you at least get some favors from horndog girls for playing Kosair's little helper, does Veronica Peach give you discounts on her bbj's, does Laura Garza actually give you GFE bbbj, does Alex wash the scent of cheap male cologne off her pussy cat before you come down on it? Or do you do all this for nothing like the foolish little newbie that you are

(Bravo LD for further spreading your hate on this board. You are in character, predictably)
I'm honestly wondering what ladies have been driven off and what hobbyists have been alienated. Can you give me names dude? I'm seriously interested.

God darn it. Originally Posted by Raphael
Really man, who says that?

BTW, this thread has epic win written all over it...then again, the last time I said that the thread got closed...
You have to be as cretinous as a Daphne to think you can get mileage by quoting posts in which her perpetual abuse, flaming and hate-mongering is exposed.

I have sent a private complaint to Board owners about the biased mod (the same mod who un-banned the dumb broad after she was deservingly expelled from here)who allows yet another abuse thread to stand even as he closes down the thread posted in response saying enough is enough with the abuse of this board. Tahnks bbking for having the courage to step up Originally Posted by Raphael

NEWSFLASH!!!

I WAS NEVER BANNED MR. DUMASS! AND AS FAR AS YOUR "PRIVATE COMPLAINT", SHOW OF HANDS FROM ALL WHO CARES.

IF ANY OF THE MODS WERE BIASED AS YOU SAY, THE STINKY THE HANDPUPPET THREAD WOULD STILL BE WHERE WE COULD SEE IT.

We all know what purpose you serve here, so if you were to leave, I don't think anyone would be offended. As far as spreading hate, aren't you the one with the record for assaulting someone??? Yes, I saw it. Just a question.

Kosair!!!!!! Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm ready whenever you are big daddy.. A healthy throat fuck has never hurt anybody.
Oh yes you were banned sweetheart and you will be banned again, for life this time, once owners realize there is more to lose than to gain by allowing the likes of you to degrade and debase this site.

I'm ready whenever you are big daddy.. A healthy throat fuck has never hurt anybody. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Daphne deep throating NAN: no wonder it smells so awful around here