The "Pill" Make you Fat?

• Trnch
  • 10-28-2010, 08:53 AM
This is for the ladies and those in the medical field. My SO and I are in different states and while away, she stopped using the Pill. She lost weight and I did notice and liked, but now is back on the pill and is gaining weight or as I tell her, "maybe holding water", because she feels bloated. Plus they tell her that it is good to take because it will control a cyst that she has in her uterus and if she stops taking it, there are 50/50 chance that it will re-grow but no real measurements what the chances are.

The reason I tell her is because when I get to CO, I want to do exercises with her and to be honest, I like her slim/voluptuous, not skinny, but not a chunker fatter either. I told her I can get fixed so she won't have to worry, but I think she is afraid of the cyst coming back. At the same time she was going through some psychological withdraws from not taking the pill and I think she needs the pill to stabilize which I think is kinda scary, because it sounds like a dependency.

I kinda want her off the pill, it is not natural and may be altering the person that she really is.

But what do I know? I'm just a guy.
Is she premenopausal?
  • Trnch
  • 10-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Is she premenopausal? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
She is at that stage.
  • ness
  • 10-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Yes it makes women put on both water weight and add estrogen pattern fat deposits, it's just oestrogen (a form of estrogen) and progestin. I am assuming it's the combined pill.

Does she have Endometriosis? Every woman I known that had that was constantly on the pill for the cysts and not birth control. Hay it worked out for me.

Weight wise it's not the end of the world but it does make things harder (both diet and exercise will be far more important to maintain her weight). Both guys n girls will have a hard time with a relativity dramatic change in our main sex hormones. If you were all jacked up on testosterone and just quit you'd feel pretty bad too.
PMS or the change are both good reasons to relocate.
Yes, they do gain a little weight. Mainly because the pills they take "trick" the body into thinking that she's already pregnant. Hence, the weight gain and even increase in breast size.