A question for my fellow African Americans.....

How many "No AA" providers have you seen? I've been hobbying for about 5 years and I haven't seen that many, maybe a dozen or so.

I've personally never been turned away by any provider after showing up, it could be because I'm an above average looking person who keeps himself in shape and presents himself well. The way it's been explained to me is, they either put "no AA" as a marketing tool to drum up more business from European Americans since they're the majority in this hobby, or they put "no AA" because have a pimp... Never have they said anything about having a personal preference for men of European descent, and some have told me quite the opposite.

So to my fellow African Americans, how many "No AA" ladies have you had the pleasure of seeing?
I am not AA, but if I were and a provider has an NBA policy, then she would not have the pleasure of me even thinking about seeing her much less actually seeing her for a session or anything else.
Since the question was posed by an AA gentleman to his fellow AA gentlemen, can we please let the FUBU policy prevail and our more qualified AA brothers answer it first?
I am not AA, but if I were and a provider has an NBA policy, then she would not have the pleasure of me even thinking about seeing her much less actually seeing her for a session or anything else. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Well, I've never had a problem making a second appointment with any of them either.
The NBA issue gets pounded into the ground, just do a search and you will find TONS of threads and theories. I believe you answer it yourself. This is not personal, it is a business. Each provider approaches her business from a unique perspective.

I don't understand why you would care to ask the question, nor care about why a provider has the policy. I have seen providers with NO FAT GUYS policies. It has never caused me a moment of concern as it is their business, their choice. There are 700+ providers to choose if they have a policy not to your liking. Most providers you ask are going to be as diplomatic as possible because, they are running a business and don't want to loose any customers as a result of clarifying your curiosity. You will be much happier to just pick a provider that suits you without a policy and enjoy the encounter.
I am not AA, but if I were and a provider has an NBA policy, then she would not have the pleasure of me even thinking about seeing her much less actually seeing her for a session or anything else. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Exactly I don't understand how their pride lets them beg to see someone who initially didn't want to see you especially for such stupid reasons
I'll be surprised if any of the black clients respond to this.

And welcome back, Lily.
I was Just going put up the same thread! I started my career on Backpage & the AAs on there are immature. Yes I did post no AAs because I got robbed by a AA. But to me I just think its the age. The younger the more problems . but what I really wanted to know is are the young AAs on here the same as bp AAs? Since I've been on Eccie I've seen 1 older AA & he was perfectly fine. I love my AA clients, I've just had some many bad experiences with them.
Exactly I don't understand how their pride lets them beg to see someone who initially didn't want to see you especially for such stupid reasons Originally Posted by lily blake
Lol! Beg? No... If anything, my pride is the reason I feel compelled to see them... Never had any complaints or been denied a second appointment. But your point was well taken, I know it may seem a little unusual.
European Americans since they're the majority in this hobby Originally Posted by VerySoon
I disagree - There wouldn't be so many topics about the AA policy if there weren't so many AA hobbyists, right?
  • nice1
  • 03-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Nada, don't even bother with them. Too turned off by the policy
Mmmm, half a dozen, maybe. Not that many, really. Not as many as I would like. They shoot me down a lot. Non NBA's do a bit, too, so, save me the cries about wanting to see someone who doesn't want to see you. None of you would see any of us without money. The rejections make the 'wins' feel that much better. Some tell me I'm nothing in person like the guy I seem on the board.

If we all talked and acted the same, this board would be ridiculously boring and quite possibly wouldn't be able to sustain itself.

I can understand why these ladies make some choices. Too many black men, particularly the younger ones, have umm, 'incompatible' attitudes when it comes to the hobby. It doesn't do any of any us any favors. They don't care because they're more concerned with 'keeping it real' and all that other silly shit that holds back almost an entire demographic.
I disagree - There wouldn't be so many topics about the AA policy if there weren't so many AA hobbyists, right? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Makes sense, I was speaking based on what I've heard from providers. Without exception, providers have told me that they get the most calls from men who are of European descent, whether they have "No AA" policies or not.
How many "No AA" providers have you seen? Originally Posted by VerySoon
Uh...None

I'll be surprised if any of the black clients respond to this. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Surprised Pro?
I'm not a European American. I am just an American like the Op probably is. I know of no ancestor that lived in Europe and I don't care I'm an american.