Did you hear about that Muslim clock hoax?

Yep, that cute little Muslim (forbidden subject) was a perpetrator of a hoax. Yep, his father (the Muslim activist) was likely behind this. Not his first trip to the rodeo. No, he made bomb threats a few years ago. So now the (forbidden subject) gets invited to the White House by the Muslim president, money was collected for him, Zuckerberg opened his large wallet, and they get to sue the school and the police.

Kind of thing that NBK, Timmie, and EVA would buy into. So tells us guys, did you believe that poor little Muslim (forbidden subject) was a victim?
  • DSK
  • 09-27-2015, 11:44 AM
When the Muslims get to be a large enough portion of society, will the liberals admit we were right about their ignoble intentions? They do not want to assimilate, they want to impose their culture onto us.
I was wondering when someone was going to broach this.

Turns out the hoaxer did not "invent" or "build" a clock at all. He simply transferred the guts of a working clock to a metal case. That's why it only took 15 minutes.

The hoaxer's family is refusing to allow records to be released. The hoaxer also admitted the clock looked suspicious.

What I don't get is how Google, MIT, FB, Microsoft, the President and others decided to put this on their radar and start rewarding the hoaxer. It was pretty obvious he didn't do what was claimed and the school, at worst, over reacted slightly.

There is probably a lot a backstory they can't release it is being reported that the hoaxer's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat 3 years earlier.
  • DSK
  • 09-27-2015, 12:15 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to broach this.

Turns out the hoaxer did not "invent" or "build" a clock at all. He simply transferred the guts of a working clock to a metal case. That's why it only took 15 minutes.

The hoaxer's family is refusing to allow records to be released. The hoaxer also admitted the clock looked suspicious.

What I don't get is how Google, MIT, FB, Microsoft, the President and others decided to put this on their radar and start rewarding the hoaxer. It was pretty obvious he didn't do what was claimed and the school, at worst, over reacted slightly.

There is probably a lot a backstory they can't release it is being reported that the hoaxer's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat 3 years earlier. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If the hoaxer's sister made a bomb threat 3 years ago, and if she is the one front and center talking to the media, this is more of a fraud than a hoax, and the liberals have hitched a ride on a major losing cause.
Yep, that cute little Muslim (forbidden subject) was a perpetrator of a hoax. Yep, his father (the Muslim activist) was likely behind this. Not his first trip to the rodeo. No, he made bomb threats a few years ago. So now the (forbidden subject) gets invited to the White House by the Muslim president, money was collected for him, Zuckerberg opened his large wallet, and they get to sue the school and the police.

Kind of thing that NBK, Timmie, and EVA would buy into. So tells us guys, did you believe that poor little Muslim (forbidden subject) was a victim? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Can you post a link that confirms a hoax ? This is no different from 9-11 truthers or someone stating that Tupac or Elvis death was a hoax.
Can you post a link that confirms a hoax ? This is no different from 9-11 truthers or someone stating that Tupac or Elvis death was a hoax. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Shove this up your islamo loving mooslim ass, weewiener

IT’S OFFICIAL: The Ground Zero Mosque Has Been Defeated!

http://clashdaily.com/2015/09/its-of...been-defeated/

Sorry Judy but a liberal already beat you to the punch on this................ twice.......
(Oh and it was his SISTER that made the threat, if you're going to report shit, try to be better than Fox News and get the FACTS right you dunce)

Can't get those videos. I'm surprised that you admit the obvious since it is not in the best interest of the left. You might want to fill in WE. Apparently he missed a meeting and is not up to speed. He could have easily looked it up but what does it say about him. He wants it to be true. The cops are bad, the school is bad, and the Muslims are good, innocent victims of a racist America. You're a piece of work WE or a piece of something.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/81...napolitano.htm

Amazing how deep you have to go to find a MSM media outlet that has even acknowledged the hoax.
Can't get those videos. I'm surprised that you admit the obvious since it is not in the best interest of the left. You might want to fill in WE. Apparently he missed a meeting and is not up to speed. He could have easily looked it up but what does it say about him. He wants it to be true. The cops are bad, the school is bad, and the Muslims are good, innocent victims of a racist America. You're a piece of work WE or a piece of something.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/81...napolitano.htm

Amazing how deep you have to go to find a MSM media outlet that has even acknowledged the hoax. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This is the part you don't get.
  • DSK
  • 09-27-2015, 08:13 PM
This is the part you don't get. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What I don't get is why the clock has not been examined by experts who can then quiz the young Muslim genius on where he got the parts, how he assembled it, and did he use plans, or just intuitively put it together?

He should additionally be quizzed on his knowledge of electricity, soldering, electronic components, etc. It is definitely time for him to show some similar devices he has put together, or answer why he choose to put together a clock in a pencil box for his first project.

Is he an "A" student in science? Don't Mark Zuckerberg, President Obama, and the others look pretty fucking stupid if he just rearranged a 30 year old Radio Shack clock?

All those motherfuckers on TV tut tutting about how diversity is so great, and a giant "fuck you" to all the haters who are too stupid too realize that Muslim immigration is great for America, that we need more future scientists with diverse points of view to remain vibrant, just like this great kid from a great family. You redneck fuckers couldn't put together a radio at 14 because you are stupid white racists.

This is a great big "fuck you" back at you you liberal mother fuckers. I hope the Muslims round you gay fuckers up, blow you all to pieces, and then we can deport them after putting them in jail. Win-win
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2015, 08:26 PM
When the Muslims get to be a large enough portion of society, will the liberals admit we were right about their ignoble intentions? They do not want to assimilate, they want to impose their culture onto us. Originally Posted by DSK

I do not want to be ruled by far right Muslims or far right Christians!
It is definitely time for him to show some similar devices he has put together, or answer why he choose to put together a clock in a pencil box for his first project. Originally Posted by DSK

even putting together parts is sort of like a paint by the numbers painting anyway

even if he did that...but it appears all he did was take the case off an old radio shack clock, in some effort to terrorize
I do not want to be ruled by far right Muslims or far right Christians! Originally Posted by WTF
you're ruled by unreason
  • DSK
  • 09-28-2015, 07:14 AM
I do not want to be ruled by far right Muslims or far right Christians! Originally Posted by WTF
If you liberal fuckers weren't so in love with government we wouldn't have so many fucking rules!
If you liberal fuckers weren't so in love with government we wouldn't have so many fucking rules! Originally Posted by DSK
If you fuckers followed the rules, we wouldn't have so much government.