Gift or $ for xMas

• A1.
  • 11-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Hobbyist, Do you prefer a one time gift or discount during Xmas as a devoted regular client?
Hypothetical question....

Providers, Do you prefer money or a one time gift for Xmas? Hypothetical question.....

I know it's not expected but it's always a sincere gesture to express holiday cheer even if it's a Xmas card.
TISS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY

A Elegant dining experience would be a wonderful gift for both.

Maybe there are some wonderful ideas that could be added.
  • A1.
  • 11-28-2018, 04:33 AM
I can relate to people not having a jolly spirit this xmas, this past year has really changed with the websites vanishing & new laws taking place that affect everyone.
I'm curious to know what clients might want! I would like to do something special for my regulars this year, but I haven't decided what.

I have thought of giving each one a polaroid, but I think for the sake of discretion that won't work for everyone.
I would like to know the gentleman’s answers as well!

But I would rather get a gift cause the money will just go to bills ! Lol
I’m really only an occasional hobbyist anymore. It always seems that hobbling decreases from December through early January because of holiday spending and family time. Maybe a discounted session? A quick web show, FaceTime, etc?
AHHHHH yessss.. I love me some money but that would most likely go to less enjoyable needs.
A gift is what does it for me.
Even better to have it given in person..the thought of your gift alone is a gift. A gift that has the potential to create more pleasurable gifts, one we can share that very moment....
The best part of that gift.. I can look at it anytime... reflect and smile
So Yesssss I would love to partake in the holiday festivities with gift-giving this holiday season
The ladies usually think my gift of 1.3" of dangling death is enough of a gift for them.
For myself, I think my preference would be a card with money or a gift card to one of my favorite stores. I adore any and all gifts! I do have a slight preference to go shopping for myself though.
I need a bug zapper for my back yard. Mosquito's are hell this year. Even with all this cold weather.
Poinsettias, and Christmas cards are fine with me..
Mine would be to say.. herself the elf.. stfup..
Lol. Xxoo annie
  • A1.
  • 12-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Mosquitoes the size of dragon flies
in Louisiana....I can relate to the
Bug zapper ✔