It’s ok...

I’m only going to make a statement & say this: idk who wrote the last review. I’m not complaining about the review, because like I’ve said b4: you can’t please everyone. Idk who this hobbyist is, I’ve got no pm from whoever it is, and if they saw me in February, why wait to review? I obviously can’t see the ros, so, I’m sure there are some awesome things written... lol.. no, it’s not a breakdown like another hobbyist thinks or says. I’ll take the review & improve on things. I’ve got multiple pages of good reviews with repeat clientele. And, yes, I dang sure do have a double chin- depends on which angle I tilt my head, or turn my head... not a major 1, but it’s there, lol.. I’m not a bbw, but I do have curves. More positive things than negative when it comes to me.

P.S.

A guy can go & state his full opinion of the session & a provider, for guys & girls to see. We can only see a portion. So when I come here, it’s not a breakdown sweetheart. To me co-Ed is a place to go to get opinions on certain things & @ times, ATTEMPT to defend our reputation, or actions we may have or haven’t taken.
Yep. As expected here is the monthly thread in defense of her no review

Only a matter of time before the WK pussy whipped dude who likes TS The1slayer chimes in saying he has seen her several times and she is good to go lmao

Staff edit-B3 when business is slow...

Only a matter of time before the WK pussy whipped dude who likes TS The1slayer chimes in saying he has seen her several times and she is good to go lmao

Staff edit - B3 when business is slow... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Go do your research sweetie. How many alleged breakdowns do u count? Lol. My business is just fine. You see I don’t post that often. My steady stream of guys who visit regularly are always amazing. Any new gentlemen who may come along, is always welcome! Why do you not ever have any positive things to say about anything/anyone? I hope you have an awesome weekend.
The reaction to a NO review is almost always more damaging that the NO review itself. IJS

Staff edit - B3 when business is slow... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

And I repeat: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2399912

In the past, there may have been some things that were allowed to slide and some things may have been overlooked.

But, going forward from this point on, if there is any Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults of any kind. You will be pointed, added to a supreme directive or even banned if there are multiple instances of this.

It is important that all the rules are followed all the time. So, before anyone fix their lips to say "I didn't know". I am telling you now; you all need to read and get familiar with the rules you all agreed to when you joined this board.
She has a right to defend herself. She has stated she doesnt know who this person is.. And she has no p.m from him either. It sou ds like a case being made its a false review...

That being said when is the client review going to be opened uhhhh hmmnn IKE/ DARTH.. im saying.....

And just out of curiosity??? How do you know he likes t.s?? Were you participating?? Maybe its best to follow the saying " if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything"

And monthly thread... She hardly ever posts...

The only whaling seems to be on your end.... Did she not respond to your p.m.s sweetie?? You seem scorned...tsk tsk.
Honest reviews are always appreciated. Consistencies in details from reviewers goes along way. Interesting!
^ Says the guy that says he is so desperate he's going to pay dbl to see me and didn't honor his word. Why are you posting? LMAO.

Next time just keep your fingers off the keyboard. Unless you like being called out.
This thread get more and more interesting
This thread get more and more interesting Originally Posted by B Three
Meh...the problem and solution to this is pretty simple.

A lot of these guys want to show up and see a provider that will treat them like a girlfriend would. They obviously didn't do any research and were then pissed when shit didn't go how they wanted it to go. OP has her rules and her personality and it is what it is. None of it is a secret and there is plenty of information out there for these guys to make an informed decision.

So fellas, if you want to make out with a provider, or have issues with thin walls, or you prefer someone who is submissive and will do what you tell them during the session, don't contact OP. If you enjoy a good finger bang(which I really do..), don't contact OP.

I am sure that OP has qualities that people that see her often enjoy and are good with whatever rules or sense of humor or attitude she may have. Like most other providers "she is not for everyone, but she is for some".

Think I stole that line from SkittleZ...

Happy Spring Break Week!
You know what, Rusty, you are so correct.

I don't think there is anything about Cameron that you could not ascertain from reading her own posts. She is who she is and clearly a bunch of guys like that. A few don't mesh. That's fine. But the only thing amiss here is that:

1. guys aren't doing their due diligence in the selection process

2. Cameron should probably take a little more care picking her dates to make sure they are her type

Neither is a safety issue or anything...they would just eliminate these issues about 99% of the time.
^ Says the guy that says he is so desperate he's going to pay dbl to see me and didn't honor his word. Why are you posting? LMAO.

Next time just keep your fingers off the keyboard. Unless you like being called out. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
First of all, who are you? I’ve never made contact with you. Respectfully, your not even my type. Wrong guy obviously, now say sorry!
First of all, who are you? I’ve never made contact with you. Respectfully, your not even my type. Wrong guy obviously, now say sorry! Originally Posted by nascobar21
Yeah I'd like to see receipts
No trick is that desperate

B 1. guys aren't doing their due diligence in the selection process

Exactly, if you are too lazy to read reviews at least ask the lady for a menu or do's/don'ts. Always makes things go smoother so their are no misunderstandings. Nothing worse than a bad session, waste time and $.

B 2. "Cameron should probably take a little more care picking her dates to make sure they are her type." Yep goes both ways.2 no reviews in a matter of a couple weeks.