TriWeakly, Did I Read This Correctly? Hopefully All of Ya'll Will Get Banned Over This.

• pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 06:03 AM
"Which one is catching tonight? Seems that SissyLips and PMSin got that "love thang" happenin again, ya dig?"
TryWeakly is offline Report Post Like | 1 user liked this post
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM #178
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63
Tough one to call.....but either way, there will def be some balls on chin and goo funneling action going on.....
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM #179
tbone2u
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11
Probably little balls
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM #180
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Then again..............maybe no balls.
If they do get in trouble, so will you because you just posted it.
Brains, they don’t just keep your head from imploding.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 06:46 AM
If they do get in trouble, so will you because you just posted it.
Brains, they don’t just keep your head from imploding. Originally Posted by submarineracer
maybe so, and maybe not..

is it true you're Rocker Rick? i noticed your trollish tendencies on oh2. i knew you're a retread, just not sure which retread, exactly. more details please..
maybe so, and maybe not..

is it true you're Rocker Rick? i noticed your trollish tendencies on oh2. i knew you're a retread, just not sure which retread, exactly. more details please.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Is this before you got banned there or after?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 06:55 AM
Is this before you got banned there or after? Originally Posted by tbone2u
ya tbone. you expect me to be impressed? umm, not so much. pimps deserve the call out, even it's a chick..
but but but.....you're insulting him.
Isn't that your new goto theme?
One he will likely regret.
As staff instructed not to do it in the other thread.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 07:10 AM
but but but.....you're insulting him.
Isn't that your new goto theme? Originally Posted by tbone2u
her. it's a she. she-pimps are still pimps, sir.
You know you paranoid delusional in Houston really have a problem.
This is the direct fault of the inaction of staff.
People are allowed to out people with no repercussions.
You really shouldn’t throw out names and accusations of people and things you have no knowledge of.
You know what they say about opinions?
Everybody’s got one, and...

As soon as dummies throw out names staff should ban them for the intention, whether or not it’s true.
Because they don’t we are witnessing multiple outings.
Real names have no place on this board, it’s in the fucking rules.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 07:19 AM
what's funny is, TW would wet his pants before he'd say any of that shit to my face. that's the funny part.

Try, you might wanna pack an extra set of Depends in case you wanna say that shit to my face. i hear the extra absorbent is the shit, no pun intended...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 07:22 AM
You know you paranoid delusional in Houston really have a problem.
This is the direct fault of the inaction of staff.
People are allowed to out people with no repercussions.
You really shouldn’t throw out names and accusations of people and things you have no knowledge of.
You know what they say about opinions?
Everybody’s got one, and...

As soon as dummies throw out names staff should ban them for the intention, whether or not it’s true.
Because they don’t we are witnessing multiple outings.
Real names have no place on this board, it’s in the fucking rules. Originally Posted by submarineracer
sub, you sound too effeminate to be rocker rick. are you sure you're him? RR is a legit troll, whereas you appear to be a troll understudy. gotta step up your game, sir..
Much more of a man than you’ll ever be.

My ID has been sent to CryptKicker and Bthree, so anyone else wanting to throw out names, can’t say you weren’t warned.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 07:31 AM
Much more of a man than you’ll ever be. Originally Posted by submarineracer
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

help! my stomach hurts!

wait, if you're not rocker rick, who are you? or, in the alternative, are you rocker rick after he lost his mojo...
Come on guys...in the famous words of Rodney King: "Cant we all just get along."

I dont want to see anyone banned over me. I'm not worth it and furthermore I'm not insulted by Russ or anyone else. They're just blowing off a bit of steam. This stuff really doesnt bother SC contrary to popular opinion. That's precisely why I will never understand why these guys get so emotional and upset over my opinions. It's just all so very odd. I will admit the devilish part of my nature does like seeing all the hoopla over it. It's like real time manipulation of the of people that are truly rooted in their quarter of a century beliefs. It's all a case study in human psyche for me.

So I dont want you guys getting bent out of shape. I think Russ and even tb2 are good guys just like Ali said of the Vietcong I dont have any real quarrel with them. Even Tryweakly and DearJohn... let them blow off steam too sometimes people need that outlet. I understand.

Peace and One Love

SC Out.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 07:43 AM
Come on guys...in the famous words of Rodney King: "Cant we all just get along."

I dont want to see anyone banned over me. I'm not worth it and furthermore I'm not insulted by Russ or anyone else. They're just blowing off a bit of steam. This stuff really doesnt bother SC contrary to popular opinion. That's precisely why I will never understand why these guys get so emotional and upset over my opinions. It's just all so very odd. I will admit the devilish part of my nature does like seeing all the hoopla over it. It's like real time manipulation of the of people that are truly rooted in their quarter of a century beliefs. It's all a case study in human psyche for me.

So I dont want you guys getting bent out of shape. I think Russ and even tb2 are good guys just like Ali said of the Vietcong I dont have any real quarrel with them. Even Tryweakly and DearJohn... let them blow off steam too sometimes people need that outlet. I understand.

Peace and One Love

SC Out. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
naw sisto-goddamit shine got me calling you sisto-keyboard warrior faggots gotta get their requisite shoutouts; or, more to the point-callouts..