Unique or unusual turn ons

We know big soft breasts turn you on, but what else?

I was thinking how much i love to hear a man moaning. Or cussing loudly

I enjoy the smell od manly armpits...obviously clean ones
I love to gently kiss odd places. Like eyes, behind the knee, back of the neck. Lick nice hands slowly...

Lets hear some juicy stuff everyone!
Turn ons...a man or woman who craves hedonistic plesaures [open mindedness}
I just love it when a woman start kissing my neck. You feel her breath and smell her perfume. Then she tugs at your ear with her teeth. That does it for me.
Hmmm...not sure what hedonism even is! Lol. Explain please?

Turn ons...a man or woman who craves hedonistic plesaures [open mindedness} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love to nibble earlobes...slip my tongue in...breathe into your ear.
Nobody get near my ears! Cant explain. It makes me go insane!

QUOTE=TailHooked;1061849984]I just love it when a woman start kissing my neck. You feel her breath and smell her perfume. Then she tugs at your ear with her teeth. That does it for me.[/QUOTE]
I love to nibble earlobes...slip my tongue in...breathe into your ear.
Nobody get near my ears! Cant explain. It makes me go insane!

QUOTE=TailHooked;1061849984]I just love it when a woman start kissing my neck. You feel her breath and smell her perfume. Then she tugs at your ear with her teeth. That does it for me. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
[/QUOTE]
If it's the good insane I'm in ?
My Asian girlfriend was sucking me, then she moved up to mount me. She leaned to kiss me and her mouth was still very wet with her saliva. It felt so damn good. Her mouth always tasted good too. After that, I wanted to taste her saliva. She would just smile and let me have it. So a womans saliva excites me now.
Small beautiful women, like 4’-10” to 5’-2”, nice curves. Redhair with freckles and maybe a soft tan.
Suzanna...similar to you. Kinda. Fresh, clean shaven armpits, no deodorant. Very lick-able.
I also luv luv luv riding faces..especially one with nice beard!
At one time my go-to was straddling a girls face while she licked my balls/taint and I jacked off on her tits. I got over that eventually but it was a good way to cum without a hat while hobbying.
Any time the girls seems to want it but not want it ("I shouldn't be doing this...") is a HUGE turn on for me but it doesn't work if it's fake and it's skirting a bad line to get there sincerely during a hobby session or IRL (different lines, usually, but both dangerous.)
Exhibitionism/voyeurism (again - really hard to do "for real" and not be committing a sex offense)
Physically - tits used to massage (no hands just tits and hair rubbing my back or my cock/balls) and licking between balls/thighs/taint.
Visually I like strong thick thighs and long straight hair. All tits are nice, most asses can be too, but scrawny thighs and arms are a turn off. I think because my mom was skinny af.

Come to think of it I don't think any of this is that unusual, just a catalog of turn ons. "Weird" kinks (the feeling of hot wheels rolling on skin, feathers, batteries, whatever...) just seem funny to me not hot.

OH - one that doesn't work anymore, but when I was a young monger I was pretty ok looking and I could see the surprise on a girls face when we met. That fraction of a second look of "oh, shit, I'd do you IRL" got me DIAMONDS.
But now I'm old and fat and I don't ever see that flash anymore. (sad trombone)
hedonism.......
the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence
I like eating the new Popeyes Chicken Sammich!
While my SB licks my nipples!
Does that count?
Watching women masturbate! No toys. Just their hands or using a pillow or the edge of the bed, etc...
Watching 2 ladies play with a strapless dildo.
Watching 2 ladies finger each other while standing.
Watching standing cunnilingus.
(There seems to be a common theme here.......)
Watching women masturbate! No toys. Just their hands or using a pillow or the edge of the bed, etc...
Watching 2 ladies play with a strapless dildo.
Watching 2 ladies finger each other while standing.
Watching standing cunnilingus.
(There seems to be a common theme here.......) Originally Posted by Magician45
I love mutual masturbation