Stepping away

Learned that my posts even though they were just sarcastic and shedding light on the point that I can’t say anything but the traveling girls can. And now I can’t even show a picture of my butt. I guess I post too much. So I’m going to go find some other sites where I can be myself and speak my mind and show pictures!
I’ll still check my messages here or you can reach me at

Sweetsuzanna8@gmail.com

And I might pop in and read some stuff and just bite my tongue please just keep this board going so people can talk about things that you can’t talk about anywhere else I’m not no one else understands.
well THIS traveling gal has to mind her Ps & Qs or I get spanked lol

it will all b ok miss S... just stand on your good rep and things will work out great for you.... HUGS!!
It's too bad that another female is leaving eccie. This seems to be happening a lot. This is not good for the hobby! Guys need to realize this. No girls equal no nookie!
No girls equal no nookie! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
SM i have to disagree,
Between SA and other spots...we will be fine.
Eccie isnt the end all be all it once was
Will miss you!!! <3
SM i have to disagree,
Between SA and other spots...we will be fine.
Eccie isnt the end all be all it once was Originally Posted by BigDeal
100% agree. SA for me is a goldmine. I used to visit this site somewhat regularly for the reviews but even those suck these days as more and more of them are fake.
Girls don't have to post nude pics to get attention just post sexy dressed pics
Then answer your f n messages
you just might find some friends
I'm moving to Florida and going to P411 because Eccie is basically useless down there.
100% agree. SA for me is a goldmine. I used to visit this site somewhat regularly for the reviews but even those suck these days as more and more of them are fake. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
And we know nothing on SA fake right?
I use SA more nowadays for my fun but fake shit everywhere!
It's too bad that another female is leaving eccie. This seems to be happening a lot. This is not good for the hobby! Guys need to realize this. No girls equal no nookie! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
I disagree. I hobby ~5x a week. I’m in/out of this site. There are MANY other options. Sure, there has been a small benefit in adding a few young ladies to the roster from here but if I leave tomorrow, the show doesn’t stop. Full roster...

KCGator
Girls don't have to post nude pics to get attention just post sexy dressed pics
Then answer your f n messages
you just might find some friends Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Can you tell me specifically which effing messages I didn’t return?
Sweet Suzanne that last sentence wasn't for you SPECIFICALLY. but if you have a guilty conscience I guess if the shoe fits then put it on
it it doesn't just throw it away
Ok Folks enough is enough. CatMan4u back off you have your own bag of worms. SweetSuzanna may be a little weird but look around this fuckin board including myself. Non of you fuckers are perfect including me. Lay off the fucking bashing. Nobody likes a Bully. Just think ! You might be next. I say live and let live. We're all perverts.
Yes cheif I have more than my share of faults I thought I was plenty clear that I wasn't bashing her
Chief i dont think anyone was bashing anyone...just a discussion