I need some recommendations for Hotels

Hey! Back home from my vacation! I mentally and spiritually needed it !
I’ll be back to taking appts next week but I’d like to enjoy friends at a hotel for the next couple weeks while I move things around in the house and switch a few of my rooms around.
Any recommendations of good hotel rooms in Overland Park, Olathe , and Missouri Side.
I’d like to book four or five week days /nights at a each location and just want it to be in a safe area without to much drama or issues.
Are their gals or guys that have insight on specifically good hotel rooms in those areas ?
Do going to hotel rooms make people tad anxious or is it more so a preference?
Thanks in Advance!
Enjoy your week!
Jas,
DallasRain has a recently updated list.
Welcome home. Glad your safe and sound!!
Thank you! I’ really enjoyed my trip!
I did contact Dallas she only has a list for Overland Park.
Olathe area off 119th and Strang Line Rd there are a few Marriott properties: a newer Courtyard and A Residence Inn and Fairfield that are Ok but little older and maybe little more discreet. I’ve stayed at all three, in fact will be there next week��
Olathe area off 119th and Strang Line Rd there are a few Marriott properties: a newer Courtyard and A Residence Inn and Fairfield that are Ok but little older and maybe little more discreet. I’ve stayed at all three, in fact will be there next week�� Originally Posted by GetHerDone
Awesome thanks for that recommendation I need one for the Olathe side !
Welcome home. Glad you were able to get away. You deserve it. Enjoyed the Instagrams pics. I always stayed at Holiday Inns. The one by the OP Convention Center was nice and not too big. The other one I stayed at was of Holiday Inn West in OP. 8787 Reeder. It's listed for $122/night. The Convention Center is $108. I bet both will work with you when you tell them you want extended stays. Can't wait to get back to KC and see you again.
im so sorry
i do have a kc list too

my bad..text me

lookin sexy...be back in few weeks
Looking for good locations in Overland Park also . Arriving tomorrow
Does anyone know which ones require a key card for the elevator? So I don’t book them lol
pm me ladies

ill be out of pocket till 7 tnite
Two hotels at 151st/35 right across from Olathe Regional. And then there are some NEW ones on K10/Ridgeview. Embassy and then a couple cheaper 3-4 star spots by Family Leisure (or whatever it’s being called now). Also, the West 435 corridor from Midland to ~87th. Hampton types.

There’s one off College/Quivira behind Waterway/Hawaiian Bros. Seems nice, quiet, and resource packed in that area.

KCGator
I hope Dallas's list has a few Airport area hotels. 20 + motels of all price ranges in a 4 square mile area. 15 min from dowtown and the legends and the easy parking and light traffic makes up for the drive time.
Yes, Dallas has a hotel list that covers all areas of city except Olathe and Lawrence. Somehow she also knows the Elf rule of checking that list more than once.
yep lol UC!!