Guess Who's Back !!

Well, that didn't last long.....:grin:
I've missed all my favorite people!

I have to update my profile so please bare with me but if you'd like to reconnect please feel free to email me directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you so we can catch up!

XoXo :mwah1:
Abby

abigailstewart365@gmail.com
Good to hear
Welcome back.
Welcome back
Yes!
Damn fellas. Too good to be true. Abby is the best, by far my ATF. I tied emailing, texting, pming and only got one reply asking to text her but haven’t heard since.. oh well, hope she’s doing good….but it is certainly a loss to us fellas
Same occurred to me
It was strange, I called the number she had pm’d me today and a gal answered and I asked is this Abby and she said no and hung up. Idk
In all honesty its kinda weird a provider would post an email address as the one above with a last name...especially in a public forum.
Be careful
If you PM me the number she gave you I can verify if it’s the one she has been using. I have seen her a few times.

Also last I heard from her was she was done for good. If she is truly back in action you will want to check her out!

I had to come back for more.
In all honesty its kinda weird a provider would post an email address as the one above with a last name...especially in a public forum.
Be careful Originally Posted by BigDeal
That crossed my mind at first Then I remembered I have so many emails, I am not sure who I am.
I heard back today with verification details
Probably isn't or she just playing games like always.
I have heard from Abby, and YES, it's Abby.