see yall next week..need info for a leather shop

I will be back next week and will need help finding a leather shop...I am making paddles and floggers for my flea market booth lol!!!

thanks!!!!
Dee,
Tandy Leather in Independence (south Noland) if they don't have it, they can get it.
There's a couple horse saddle repair shops around also, for heavier leather. But Tandy can get that stuff also.

The fetlife flea market will he coming around again in a bit. You should be in town for that.
I will be back next week and will need help finding a leather shop...I am making paddles and floggers for my flea market booth lol!!!

thanks!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, the Renaissance Festival opened this past weekend. If you can't find a leather-worker out there that will make you floggers and paddles, then you can't find 'em anywhere.
awesome
thx guys..yall are the bestest!!!!!!
Tandy which is south of 1 70 on Noland Road in the back of a strip mall. It's the best shop in the area. Carpenter is right. But make sure you know how to get there before looking for it.
Tandy which is south of 1 70 on Noland Road in the back of a strip mall. It's the best shop in the area. Carpenter is right. But make sure you know how to get there before looking for it. Originally Posted by jack4funkc
A Harbor Freight store in the same parking lot Tandy is on the West side about a block West of Noland Road. There are usually a couple of old guys, or cards from leather workers, who can do the job for you.

Another leather worker, who also owns a shoe repair place, is in old downtown Overland Park just west of the Theater off Medcalf and west in the same block as The Red Dragon Chinese Restaurant. There is a Post Office just South of the Shoe Shop. Sorry, I don't know the address.
awesome....I also make fuzzy gloves out of peices of fur i found at hobby lobby!

I luv sex crafting..lol!!