Stacey airport area Hope all is well with my Friends and I got a new massager it’s the Best !!!

Hey 👋 Hope to see y’all this week & half I am around Good luck on your game tonight!!!!
Stacy...it would help TREMENDOUSLY, if you would post dialogue in complete sentences! Everything you post on here is one "run on" sentence and very difficult to decipher. Do you know how to use the "." button on your phone? If you did this, those on the site wouldn't give you as much hassle as they do.
This has been addressed many times on this board. The lady does her best in her posting. You bugging her about it is insulted and degrading. See her or don't see her but keep the negative comments off the board.
I still think she's pretty Damn Cute.

Just Sayin !
Go see her you won’t be sorry
This has been addressed many times on this board. The lady does her best in her posting. You bugging her about it is insulted and degrading. See her or don't see her but keep the negative comments off the board. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Rarely if ever do I agree with CK
This is one of those times.
DAMN!!!! CHECK
Damn check ??? What that she got a pimp
Im referring to Cryptkickers comment to bigkansas
Providers that have good grammar and punctuation charge more.
Budget accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmADMB2utAo
I don’t even know you and now you’re trying to get on my clit like Brittany’s can the moderator block him from writing on my post I don’t know that man and he’s obviously a stocker that won’t go the fuck away catch a hint no one fucks with you go find a wife go to church stay the fuck off Eccie’s plies you’re a fucking weirdo !!!!

I’ve been doing what I do for about 10 years and you most definitely are the biggest weirdo
That has way too much fucking time on their hands with all your fake fucking Post you make about Brittany ����♀️��♥️ and then you want to jump on my post then you want to jump on my shit like you know what the fuck you’re talking about I don’t know you Sir

The girl don’t want you get over it stop with the Fuckery

It’s lame as fuck and I see why she only seen you one time because you’re a creeper go find a wife stay out the hobby nobody want you Here !!!
I’d ask if you kiss clients with that mouth but you don’t kiss at all. Oh man. Can always count on you Stacey to raise the red flag. Bless you girl

I don’t even know you and now you’re trying to get on my clit like Brittany’s can the moderator block him from writing on my post I don’t know that man and he’s obviously a stocker that won’t go the fuck away catch a hint no one fucks with you go find a wife go to church stay the fuck off Eccie’s plies you’re a fucking weirdo !!!!

I’ve been doing what I do for about 10 years and you most definitely are the biggest weirdo
That has way too much fucking time on their hands with all your fake fucking Post you make about Brittany ����♀️��♥️ and then you want to jump on my post then you want to jump on my shit like you know what the fuck you’re talking about I don’t know you Sir

It’s lame as fuck and I see why she only seen you one time because you’re a creeper go find a wife stay out the hobby nobody want you Here !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
You brittanylou and Kelsey have the same pimp so if I wrong for saying this I won't comment so more

It’s lame as fuck and I see why she only seen you one time because you’re a creeper go find a wife stay out the hobby nobody want you Here !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Love it!!!!