ESPY Awards and Bruce's night out

Well...Bruce had his night. HE was honored for having courage. More courage that a multiple amputee, more courage than a burn victim, more courage than someone who lost their family. I think it is time that we honor our own. The nominees are:

EVA from Kansas

Nazi Baby Killer and FuckZup

Tampon, deep in the heart of Texas

Timmie from parts yet undiscovered

Banana Sling, recently arrived

and our own Hillary wannabe, UberCunt

Take a bow guys, we salute you all.
Have you a review on any of your "girls" judy?
JDrunk is still gushing!

Why are you watching the ESPYs anyway, JDrunk? Those people are all liberal scum out to persecute the black man, right?

AHHHH! You want autographed picture of Jenner's JUNK!

Makes perfect sense!
  • Seedy
  • 07-16-2015, 10:46 AM
Truth hurts doesn't it assup? Lol

JD, you can get in trouble for outing all these LIBTARD COCKSUCKERS. ...LMFAO
Truth hurts doesn't it assup? Lol

JD, you can get in trouble for outing all these LIBTARD COCKSUCKERS. ...LMFAO
..... Originally Posted by Seedy
Go find one of your ladyboys. I think Lusty Tard is around somewhere.
JD, you're outing some of our members. Look out!
he put fake names on them to protect you dull knife.
Don't mind Judy, she's just pissed that this here was the best she ever looked...........

I'm really trying to be a liberated man in 2015, but this shit is just weird.
http://time.com/3960200/caitlyn-jenn...d-for-courage/

I'll keep trying.

As for the record viewership at last nights awards, maybe it was the same as people slowing down to gawk at a wreck on the freeway.

I'll keep trying.

As for the record viewership at last nights awards, maybe it was the same as people slowing down to gawk at a wreck on the freeway.

I'll keep trying.

As for the record viewership at last nights awards, maybe it was the same as people slowing down to gawk at a wreck on the freeway. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It was just like that. I'm all for people being happy and being who they are, but it doesn't mean I will agree with it or be ecstatic about in every case. As for what she's doing, it's no skin off my nuts.
I think of who the award was named after and it breaks my heart to see a man like Bruce Jenner honored in the name of Arthur Ashe. What the hell is so courageous about trying to one-up your daughters in the reality show business?
It was just like that. I'm all for people being happy and being who they are, but it doesn't mean I will agree with it or be ecstatic about in every case. As for what she's doing, it's no skin off my nuts. Originally Posted by WombRaider
YOU KEEP FORGETTING THAT A EUNUCH LIKE YOU HAS NO NUTS WOOMBY !!! Even the squirrels up there in Arkansas have THAT figured out about you !! You never wondered why the squirrels won't come to you when you're trolling the parks to make a quick buck from a suck in the men's room ?
I think of who the award was named after and it breaks my heart to see a man like Bruce Jenner honored in the name of Arthur Ashe. What the hell is so courageous about trying to one-up your daughters in the reality show business? Originally Posted by filbone
Maybe he's jealous of the attention that they get. He's a lot like woomby that way.
My apologies to all of you. I forgot to include Nola Cain and Big Louise.

Big Louise

Nola Cain