A few suggestions for Oden and ???

This thread is meant to help Oden and a few others (you know who you are) keep their names on page one of the Coed and Sandbox sections. I know you must be running out of ideas for inane threads so Ifigured I could offer a couple of suggestions. I'm sure others can help you out as well. I don't know if I can come up with threads quite as silly as you have but I'll give it my best shot.

1. When DATY do you prefer Red or White wine. Does your preferance change if you DATO. Personally I like beer but that's just me.

2. When jerking off do you visualize blondes, brunettes or redheads?

This is really hard. I'll try and come up with a few more later. I'm completely worn out now. I need to go get laid.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-12-2010, 11:12 PM
So...

You are going to encourage them?
I got one. Do you prefer to have sex with the Lights on or off?
1. When DATY do you prefer Red or White wine...

2. When jerking off do you visualize blondes, brunettes or redheads? Originally Posted by Budman
1. White, of course! What barbarian drinks red with fish?

2. I can't remember that far back -- I stopped when my mother caught me and told me I'd go blind. (That just gave me an idea for another good one -- "How quickly does jerking off lead to the onset of blindness?")
So...

You are going to encourage them? Originally Posted by Mokoa

Not in the least. I am trying to tell him in a nice way to give it a rest. That his posting of ridiculous questions is not what this board is about. If it came across as encouragement to keep post this type of shit I am sorry.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-13-2010, 01:17 PM
I knew what you meant.

Yes, it does get old.