How open are you about your hobby life?

Gents - do you share stories of your hobby endeavors with friends? Girls - do your friends/family know?
Friends YES Family HELL NO
I have Hobby Friends and what I call Civilian Friends....

Civilian friends know less than Sgt Schultz.
Me and my hobby friends not only share info... we try and outdo each other.....
Gents - do you share stories of your hobby endeavors with friends? Girls - do your friends/family know? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I have many times in the past, but only my close single ones who get a charge out of what the hobby can bring them if they really wanted to explore it.
I keep every experience to myself. The only Person I speak to about my sins is GOD and He already to me I`m going to HELL. LOL!!!! So I will keep paying for sexual pleasure
I have friends, not in this group so far as I know, but who hurt themselves by being too open, So no, Although, I have told a few friends about ancient adventures in far away places.
I keep it all within the hobby.
My partner knows (Told her from the beginning)
My kid knows (Knew I was up to no good when I was webcamming)
One parent knows (My mother is a whore in her own rights, my father is smart and may figure it out)
My friends know (Who the fuck are they to judge)
Grandparents do not know (I can't do them like that before they die, BUT I'm not above telling them)
IF SOMEONE KNEW ME AS A LITTLE KID . I DONT TELL THEM WHAT I DO NOW (( UNLESS THE ADULT FRIENDSHIP IS WAY BIGGER THAN KIDDIE TIME ? )) . MOSTLY BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO CREATE ANY IMAGES THAT COMPETE WITH CHILDHOOD SWEETNESS FOR THEM ? THIS MOSTLY APPLIES TO " MY MOTHERS FRIENDS ¨ ?

MY " OUT OF THE CLOSET " LEVEL IS BETWEEN " DONT ASK DONT TELL " TO " LETS GO SEE THE RENTBOY MUSICAL FOR FUN BC I AM A HOOKER IRL AND FIND IT INTERESTING " ? ? ?

MY ADULT FRIENDS MOSTLY KNOW BECAUSE I REALLY ONLY HANG OUT WITH BAD ASS BITCHES WHO THINK I AM COOL IN GENERAL . AND . I FEEL LIKE HANGING OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE " THIS PART OF ME " SHOWS A LEVEL OF CLOSE MINDED NESS THAT I DO NOT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH REGULARLY ?
I'm a very open person. I don't liking having to hide a huge part of my life. All of my friends know. If I feel like I can't tell someone - we aren't compatible for friendship. Everyone in the Lifestyle knows. If I date, they know. My sister and her boyfriend knows. My mom thinks I have a sugar daddy. My extended family doesn't know and I see no reason for them to know. I've recently decided I'm leaving my vanilla job but my boss there doesn't know.
I keep my Hobby Life very private. I have a very conservative Italian family. They would say infinite novenas in my ahem honor if they knew. My brother does know however. He thinks I should write a book on hobby culture.

Friends... a few know.
Both friends and family know, although they don't know the extent of it - except my wife, of course, who is intimately involved in all of it.
I have developed an air of oddness throughout life. I can straight up tell people at work and they think I am joking.
Told my people whew. They was all like whew
didn haveto tell

people just seem to know when first meeting

"oh yah, this guy pays"...

one of the first intial impresions

atleast that's what been told