What Is Your Favorite....

What Is Your Favorite Body Part And Why?
For me , its my brain, for a woman, its the pussy because its fun to play with and feels nice
For me , its my brain, for a woman, its the pussy because its fun to play with and feels nice Originally Posted by lilylivered
Good answer
Big milky breasts.........
  • ISO
  • 06-19-2017, 10:06 AM
For some people the ugliest part of their body is their mind. I know that isn't what you asked but that is what popped into my (big) head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ch7doLoZc
I like big butts....
mind & eyes. but it seems its nice legs n nips that can't hide before I see the eyes n get to know the mind
I like big butts.... Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
... and I cannot lie
Love big and perky nipples, not a body part but love soft skin, especially soft feet. Who doesnt love a nice ass lol
Dates and Ratios in order whew

henriettaguy
Registered Member

What Is Your Favorite Body Part And Why?
Originally Posted by Angel T
The side profile view from a 45 degree angle of the women's butt (small to mid size bubble butt) as she walks by wearing a thin see-through nightgown, she disrobes at the pool steps while a night summer breeze is blowing, she walks into the warm pool water with a innocent and seductive come and join me look.
CHEEK DIMPLES <3
The side profile view from a 45 degree angle of the women's butt (small to mid size bubble butt) as she walks by wearing a thin see-through nightgown, she disrobes at the pool steps while a night summer breeze is blowing, she walks into the warm pool water with a innocent and seductive come and join me look. Originally Posted by backseat
very descriptive
I love abs.. nice cut by the hip line.. oh jesus
I love a great pussy.... but I'm not a big fan of the cunt it's usually attached to....