Any takers?

Report AdSarah 26 Chili Ave one time only offer one client only BBFS HR or HHR first client interested - 26
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:48 PM

Sarah 26 Chili Ave one time only offer one client only BBFS HR or HHR first client interested - 26
Sarah 26 Chili Ave one time only offer one client only BBFS HR or HHR first client interested - 26
One-time-only offer never offered before first client to accept the first the only one coming to the door 490 92321 498-9321 live alone work alone single no one has access to my place with me no one no interruptions no drama please no b******* no cops I've had enough no shows to don't call us you're serious abou minimum with no increasing rate overnight and two hour service wake up at show let me know what exactly you need for your service flexible and all details donation service offered and title is one time when client only no exception I'm really horny wet and ready shaved cleantight and Selena right by the phone store call
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 27046453 rochester
email to friend

http://rochester.backpage.com/WomenS...ested/27046453
OCD Oddjobs is expanding? Writing BP ads for girls now?

Originally Posted by Lakeside2016

Elite or Upscale?
One client only? Lol
what z the alternative?
My dick is thicker than she is.
OCD Oddjobs is expanding? Writing BP ads for girls now? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
did, been a few years
did, been a few years Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
How did that work out?
Nevermind.
I'll ask Parry if dicktionerrry sales were up.....
What caught my eye was her offer of BBFS to the first customer of the day.
How did that work out?
Nevermind.
I'll ask Parry if dicktionerrry sales were up..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
so so

What caught my eye was her offer of BBFS to the first customer of the day. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
lubed for the day?
or
no bucks for latex knowing most john's don't carry
or
looking for a fool... er ops brave man for next baby daddy
or
crap, dang guidelines

Dear mods,
if reviewed, let op bump in 9months with support payments please. For a truer idea of donation
What caught my eye was her offer of BBFS to the first customer of the day. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
I believe that
did you make it?