Big tits massage recommendations

Heading out tonight for some big tits and a great massage.. Any recommendations?
Heading out tonight for some big tits and a great massage.. Any recommendations? Originally Posted by Teddicker
Yes that Leah at Tang yi recently reviewed, she had a pretty big set nice nips and pretty. If you liked Lucy you will like her!
Lucy's are a little bigger and nicer than Leah's.
Lucy's are a little bigger and nicer than Leah's. Originally Posted by Hppyhrnydude
Well of course they are, you must be writing this from the line.
Lucy's are a little bigger and nicer than Leah's. Originally Posted by Hppyhrnydude
Which one does Lucy work at?
Oddly enough, I had been planning on asking this same question [I've seen both the girls mentioned, and was wondering if there were any others]. Lucy's are bigger than Leah's because Lucy is a larger girl. I'd call Lucy a small BBW, while I'd categorize Leah as being at the large end of "normal" for an Asian girl, which translates to right-down-the-middle normal if she was American. If you're concerned about things other than boobs, you'll have to take into consideration the circumstances under which each of these ladies works [you'll get WAY more extras from Lucy at a lower price but don't expect a professional massage either]. I'll post my review of Leah soon [the world does not currently need another Lucy review!]

Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80
Any updates gents?
Lily in Bloomfield used to be awesome. I still dream of them sometimes.
Lily in Bloomfield used to be awesome. I still dream of them sometimes. Originally Posted by spunker
Where did she go?
Originally Posted by eyecu2
Didn't like my experience with NeNe the old lady at PK, right?
Didn't like my experience with NeNe the old lady at PK, right? Originally Posted by JRsoprano