house fees?

Been in the hobby for a long time, took some time off and now getting back. I have been to a few places over the last couple of months and the house fees are diffrent. I only take the exact amount in my pocket and never open my wallet inside. Can someone help with the current fees?
  • Fap
  • 01-15-2019, 06:38 AM
30 minutes can be $40 or $50 depending on the place

Full hour is still $60
If you just go in there with what Fap told you you’re going to heave problems. He got the house fee part but forgot the most important part. The fun fee. So if you want to have the correct amount exactly it’s 140/150 for a half hour and 200 for an hour.
  • HSL
  • 01-15-2019, 07:17 PM
Do you know which places have increased the house fee? I think I went to Nagoya couple weeks ago & they asked for $50 for the hh but I only had $40 (+ the fun money), they took the $40 but said next time $50. Just thought it was an attempt to get an extra $10. Didn't know other places had also raised the hh.
Why would the house fee increase ( it has been the same for many many years, and I understand the inflation effect) but the fun fee stay the same. Seems unfair .
Emos have tried and tried to raise the house fee. But, the consumers reject it. So, it stays the same.

Gotta love a Free Economy.
Can discussion of monetary exchange be outside of private tags now? Asking for a friend...
Why would the house fee increase ( it has been the same for many many years, and I understand the inflation effect) but the fun fee stay the same. Seems unfair . Originally Posted by Fat Tire
while house fee for 30mins has been 40 since 1998, they set the fee, fair & square.
now, if you dont think it’s fair, vote w/ your wallet.

jade (mkt center blvd) and nagoya charged 50 fior 30mins last year. blue, nyny, pearls, bali charged 40.

provider’s fee has remained constant since 1997 - 60/80/100 hhr or 140 hr.
I never separate the two...house fee and tip. Yes, I have been disappointed a few times, but to me it eliminates the haggling...which I hate. I also only go for the hour. I actually enjoy the massage from the Ladies I visit.
I never do a half hour but I actually can't remember the last time money was discussed inside of a spa
The note on the first page is super helpful.
I usually do a half...Nagoya said upfront what it was....I have had ladies at Blue say 10 more, and some no....