I've Never Done THIS before.

So yesterday the incall hotel room I booked was gorgeous and I asked my regular if he wouldn't he mind taking pictures. Surprisingly, he very eagerly said "yes". He is a shy/introverted guy so I didn't know if he would oblige. I brought my tripod just in case.

Anywho, he snapped a few and I didn't even bother to look at them, we just moved on to an amazing greek session.

I looked over them yesterday before that riveting episode of GOT, and was very pleasantly surprised.
tiatate,

You look beautiful woman and it shows in your pictures.
Yea!!!! Skin at last!!!

And wow
Love ypur pics but he got your face totally out of focus. lmao!
Very nice!
Your ass especially looks fanfuckingtastic.
He had a good eye but didn't hurt one bit he had a hot model .
Nice pictures. But his timid nature shows right through the lens. IMHO it looks like you had to do the "work". As if he did not know how to give direction.

Maybe that's why you chose him to photograph you. And you though those poses where what we wanted to see. Nice. But not sexy. Again. IMHO. Not sure if you were going for classy, sexy or just kinky.
Sadly, a tainted opportunity was missed ...
Yea!!!! Skin at last!!!

And wow Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Yes, skin at last!
Sadly, a tainted opportunity was missed ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol yes unfortnately I don't think I'll ever show my taint on my pics.
Very nice! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Your ass especially looks fanfuckingtastic.
He had a good eye but didn't hurt one bit he had a hot model . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Love ypur pics but he got your face totally out of focus. lmao! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
tiatate,

You look beautiful woman and it shows in your pictures. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awww thanks you guys!!
Nice pictures. But his timid nature shows right through the lens. IMHO it looks like you had to do the "work". As if he did not know how to give direction.

Maybe that's why you chose him to photograph you. And you though those poses where what we wanted to see. Nice. But not sexy. Again. IMHO. Not sure if you were going for classy, sexy or just kinky. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Yea I have plenty of ultra sexy pics. You can visit my site for that *shameless plug*. But I really liked, and totally was surprised, how regal these came out (and how fucking good my nipples look).
They do indeed
Looking amazing!