Activities: -
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'8", 130 lbs.
Recommendation: No
i believe you are not supposed to write a review if a session did not take place. rather if you had a complaint about a ncns you place it coed i believe
Since no activities took place, this belongs in the Coed Forum. Thanks Saxet54 for the info. Moving to the proper forum.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
bad tcb! sorry that happened to you not all providers are like that!
If we are talking about the same Summer, I just want to say that it's not like her to do this. She's so beautiful but still very professional as far as I know. She is a very sweet person and I know personally she genuinely puts her gents first. Has she emailed and explained why? Have you spoken with her since? She is one of those who is worth it to try and try. I promise. I'm a little surprised as she does do her best in this world. Like I said, she's worth another shot unless something personal took place and it's now her choice to not see you. Otherwise, she's one of the best in Austin, and very much worth the patching up. Again, just my 2 cents. Xoxo
If we are talking about the same Summer, I just want to say that it's not like her to do this. She's so beautiful but still very professional as far as I know. She is a very sweet person and I know personally she genuinely puts her gents first. Has she emailed and explained why? Have you spoken with her since? She is one of those who is worth it to try and try. I promise. I'm a little surprised as she does do her best in this world. Like I said, she's worth another shot unless something personal took place and it's now her choice to not see you. Otherwise, she's one of the best in Austin, and very much worth the patching up. Again, just my 2 cents. Xoxo Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
x2
City jazz, being a very well respected gent in aust. Maybe it's worth something coming from you my dear. Xoxo
It would appear that the lady is experiencing some personal problems (my perception ONLY!)

I was all of the way to her incall when I was NCNS a while back.......
Not exactly the PROFESSIONAL that some are making her out to be.
It would appear that the lady is experiencing some personal problems (my perception ONLY!)

I was all of the way to her incall when I was NCNS a while back.......
Not exactly the PROFESSIONAL that some are making her out to be. Originally Posted by Gentleman
Thanks for being honest !

It really sucks when ladies do this it reflects upon all of us~
Has anyone even gotten an excuse? Is it a Shared Incall?
So there are now two members (saxet54 & Gentleman) saying that Summer NCNS them..hmmm. Her reviews are excellent. This is very surprising. When I read about the first NCNS I was somewhat dismissing it as probably some sort of issue that came up but to now hear there were two. I'm a little shocked given her impeccable reputation to date.
Wow that surprises me. When I met up with summer a few months ago it took place in time...btw she was great!
I didn't hear back from her after sending sreening info...and following up. So I give up.
Well I spoke w her just yesterday, and was told she did reach out, explained, and yes it was very personal. Yet, no reply back. Hmmmm....
Since it seems that the slings & arrows have ceased, I will be happy to provide followup intel re: the NC/NS by Summer last week. She did, in fact, e-mail me that weekend & explained what had occurred. I replied that I was upset over the lack of notification more than the cancellation itself. She agreed that she had erred in that matter; but offered to make up for her oversight. Though we did not follow through & meet, I felt her offer & her efforts were truly sincere & so would like to make that known to the community. As I also explained to her, it was never my intention to harm her. Actually, we should have a thread re: the etiquette of posting NC/NS or not posting at all. I can go either way. However, I understand that some also consider this info as worthy of a post. Discuss amongst yourselves. As for Summer, I hope this helps w/getting over her recent misfortunes; & perhaps one day we can actually meet.
According to her AD today she was in a car wreck.