Wheres my sandwich

Since I added my sig line I've seen about 8 ladies and most thought my sig line was talking about a doubles session. No it's actually talking about great sex mixed in with a great sandwich at the end. My girlfriends used to always make me a sandwich before I went home after some great sex and I'd like to recapture some of that feeling.

so let's get this parted started. PM me if you think you have what it takes and want to get on my top 10 list. Must be high IOP, GFE provider I really get into the encounters. Be creative with the sandwich, turkey, roast beef, avocado, balsamic vinaigrette etc. it's up to you.

p.s. Most ladies are surprised when they see me for the first time. They think I'm going to be an overweight gent (probably because I talk about food so much) but I'm actually 6'1 about 190 and in pretty good shape. I just love sandwiches.
Ha ha ha probably more of a ISO thread. Be careful what you wish for, and better watch that sandwich being made. Or you might experience a new condiment, slimy and chewy at the same time.
I guess I did say be creative. I kinda was talking about avocado ranch, sundried tomatoes etc... Not the special sauce I had in mind

I thought that was what you meant because I'm always hungry after a hot session! As a matter of fact, I am a fan of trail mixes and a regular who noted my afterglow munchies dubbed it Kat Chow.

I've always been a Susie Homemaker so being a great cook is part of that title. I'd love to have a nice visit w/ a tasty sandwich & all the fixins after to restore vitality - for the next victim.

XOXOXO
Kitty Kat

P.S. I'll send my sammich suggestion via PM but would like to know if you're a fan of spicy food & do you have any allergies? Gotta know an itty bitty bit to get going... :P
Lol to funny....special sauce!
hold the mayo!!!!
You might need to add a few $ to get some high qualiy Boar's Head meat or you'll be stuck with HEB brand.
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Since I added my sig line I've seen about 8 ladies and most thought my sig line was talking about a doubles session. No it's actually talking about great sex mixed in with a great sandwich at the end. My girlfriends used to always make me a sandwich before I went home after some great sex and I'd like to recapture some of that feeling.

so let's get this parted started. PM me if you think you have what it takes and want to get on my top 10 list. Must be high IOP, GFE provider I really get into the encounters. Be creative with the sandwich, turkey, roast beef, avocado, balsamic vinaigrette etc. it's up to you.

p.s. Most ladies are surprised when they see me for the first time. They think I'm going to be an overweight gent (probably because I talk about food so much) but I'm actually 6'1 about 190 and in pretty good shape. I just love sandwiches. Originally Posted by homer13
Girls, not only does he like a good hogie, but he is charming, treats his mother well, is an aquarius & loves long walks in the moonlight...

Girls, not only does he like a good hogie, but he is charming, treats his mother well, is an aquarius & loves long walks in the moonlight...

Did I Get Hijacked To The EHarmony Site When I WASN'T LOOKING?!?!?!

LMAO!!!!!!!