Poll: Who brings the "cover" ??

This would seem to be a simple question, but I think that expectations may be different across the country?

Who is expected to provide the "cover" for a session? I raise this question because of a recent post where a provider bailed out of a session because the customer didn't bring the cover... claimed he was looking for unprotected activity?

H
Although I expect the provider to bring the cover, I have some on hand in case she shows up w/o them. It happened to me once. The provider offered BBFS, but I had a better plan...my cover. Crazy experience. It pays to be prepared.
I agree that the provider should have the cover but I like to have one just in case.
What a lovely world it would be if everyone were always prepared!
The provider should have covers (more than 1!!) but I always have a few too in case of MSOG.
Would have voted, but did not see BOTH as an option.
I always bring some Hotdog rappers justin case
Would have voted, but did not see BOTH as an option. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Both does appear to be the concensus response... good thinking.

I'll do better next time...

H
While I expect the lady to have them, I always bring my own also.
If I sm hosting, I will have several brands to choose from. If I'm going to an incall, I assume she has the cover.
Both does appear to be the concensus response... good thinking.

I'll do better next time...

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Oh, you did fine. I just always carry a condom in my back pocket just for the unforeseen event. I learned this the hard way. One of these days I will write and post the long, sad story of how I learned that painful lesson in the "salad days" of my hobbying.

The thing is, it is risky for me to purchase and carry a spare condom. My SO and I are trying to conceive so there should be no excuse for them showing up in the laundry and such if I am not careful. . .

. . .and make sure my wallet does not have one of those tell tale signs any longer. I think this generation calls these wallet marks a "playa ring" or something like that.
You could carry a female condom, but I think it makes a bigger ring. lol
WE are PROVIDING the service, so WE should have the "covers". I know I do. If there is a more comfortable type of "cover" the client would like to use, they will bring it.
WE are PROVIDING the service, so WE should have the "covers". I know I do. If there is a more comfortable type of "cover" the client would like to use, they will bring it. Originally Posted by MissNaughtyNikki
Does anyone know where I can pick up these new FIREPLUG SIZED condoms, for short fat guys?

To quote a favorite movie,

"It may only be three inches, but it is a thick and angry three inches!"
WE are PROVIDING the service, so WE should have the "covers". I know I do. If there is a more comfortable type of "cover" the client would like to use, they will bring it. Originally Posted by MissNaughtyNikki
+1