CILF POLL ROUND #10

Round Nine is over and it looks like Drew Barrymore and Meagan Fox have won Round #9. They will advance to the next round.

The question remains the same:

Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days this poll will close and once again only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two new contenders.

The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the ladies you get to choose from in this round:

1) Drew Barrymore

2) Megan Fox

3) Sofia Vergara

4) Sarah Silverman

5) Sandra Bullock

6) Elizabeth Shue

7) Sigourney Weaver

8) Jamie-Lynn Sigler

Please don't forget you are free to post better pics if you have them and to make a case for your favorite. Also, please feel free to nominate future CILFS for the next rounds. I will do my best to include them and find hot pics of them, but if you have them handy, by all means include them with your nomination.

--Anon
Gotta go with ATF Bullock.
Hmmm, I nominated Sofia Vergara, but Elizabeth Shue is fine...

Enlarge this pic and imagine these eyes looking up at you during bbbj!!!!

Bullock or Shue. Shue or Bullock. Might have to just flip a coin on that one.

I'm going to go with Shue. Might regret it later, though.

This round has been the toughest so far.
Bullock

and I wonder how many votes Mrs.Weaver gets
Drew Barrymore always look like she will just tear a dick up (in a good way, of course), whereas the others mostly look like they'd end up in the, 'not good as advertised' column.

Could be wrong. To each his own.
No doubt Sandra is #1 and gets my vote! She plays the nice and innocent girl next door but you just know she's a freak!
KohanaKoa's pic of Elizabeth Shue locked up my vote.
Still time to vote. . .and I need nominations for Round 11.

Speak up!
How about Cote d'Pablo...Ziva on NCIS? Don't know if there are any alluring photos out there...
It is hot to have a girl blow you that you KNOW can kick the shit out of you!!!

Mixed martial arts fighter Gina Carano.
Damn I missed this one!

I think Sarah Silverman is way hot, but I would have voted for Jamie Lyn Sigler for sure. WOAH!

Anyway things in the Austin COED were WAAAY too entertaining when this poll was going.