Encounter: The gorgeous "S" is at Lucky Haven and she is just BEAUTIFUL.

Date: July 3
Name: S @ LH (formerly Kiss @ Blue)
Phone: (469) 358-5847
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 2555 Walnut Hill
Activities: LK, DFK, B2B, SS, BBBJ, BLS, ACG, K9, MISH
Hair Length and Color: dark hair, past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Gorgeous face, very nice MMs, fit and shapely
Recommendation: Yes
I called Lucky Haven but mamasan said she has never heard of “S” or Kiss.

You sure you have the right place???

Did she leave?
I think you forgot her name and just trying to cover up your forgetfulness. Glad you were at least able to find your way home and supply a nice review.
I don't know what the deal is with this review, but S just started today.. I called after seeing this review was challenged.

that's all I know.. no indication that she is Kiss from Blue.. no idea if she is gorgeous. hopefully she is gorgeous, but given the already flawed review, who knows?

S
Shasha
Traci
Sugar

all available today. I can confirm Shasha, Traci and Sugar are wonderful.
Give it a rest guys. There’s nothing flawed about this review. I was there the day before Independence Day and SHASHA HERSELF put me in the room with her. Told me try her. Said her name was “S”. I said “S? Like the letter S?” And they both laughed and said yes.

Whether she was truly available at that time or not....or whether I just got lucky being in the right place at the right time...I can’t tell you. As far as her being Kiss from Blue, that’s me talking. I know it’s her. I saw her before. A girl like her you don’t easily forget.

Thanks guys for not outright calling me a liar. That’s when I start telling people to fuck off.
Don’t get worked up man. There’s no reason to doubt you. S sounds great. Good review.