Which Amp's have in room table showers?

Before the site went dark we had a thread that listed the various amp's that had table showers in the room or directly connected to the massage table room. Whereas you can go from the table shower to the massage table with out going through an open hallway or having to robe.

Please contribute any info you have on places that are setup this way.
I prefer that there is a hallway between shower and fuck room. That gives me an opportunity to walk naked in the hallway and wink at ladies
Pearls ! Number one !
Nyny. You can request one if you’d like, but they are limited per each spa that has them
Green Spa
Rainbow has quite a few. Gold on, Red rose and Lucky haven have at least one. Bali supposedly has some after recent remodel, but I haven't used them.
Duplicate
Blue and Bali have them in the VIP room.
I prefer that there is a hallway between shower and fuck room. That gives me an opportunity to walk naked in the hallway and wink at ladies Originally Posted by redhot11
Agree. I like to "accidentally" drop the towel.
Nyny. You can request one if you’d like, but they are limited per each spa that has them
. Originally Posted by ClientPrivelaged
Huh? What does this mean?
Jade has a room with an attached shower room and another with a tub/shower.
The VIP room at Blue is terrible. Although it is connected to a therapy room, it also has another doorway to the hallway. That doorway has a thin cloth curtain between shower and hall. It is also next to the kitchen where the MMS hangs out. And she doesn't STFU for a moment. There is constant chatter and occasional dialogue with your masseuse. It is annoying as F. Same for hallway shower. The service at Blue is great but all the constant Korean chatter is not a mood-enhancer.
Good times does as well
They all do in one room or another..