I-Net, texts, calls, etc...

Been having TERRIBLE mobile service as of late. Well, actually, for maybe about the last month.

Dropped calls, can't make calls, texts not sent, roaming notices, searching for service notices, unable to establish wireless data connection, code 34, mobile network not avail, code 97; on and on.

Anyone else?
No issues with my service.
Mine seems to be working fine.... even overseas.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Are you experiencing your issues when using WiFi instead of your service provider's connection?
What service provider are you using?
What browser and operating system are you using?
Are you experiencing your issues when using WiFi instead of your service provider's connection?
What service provider are you using?
What browser and operating system are you using? Originally Posted by Mokoa
With Wi-Fi on I can cerf net, etc. When I turn off, phone struggles to connect. And I'm all over town - usually - on any given day so been having issues downtown and off of 281 area.
Sprint.
I believe my phone browser is google; Android phone.

Found out yesterday several sprint towers were being worked on in SA. Tech support also recommended I change SIM card?

They also tried to get me to upgrade device but with 5-G coming, I figure why not wait?
LOL, that's their standard go to excuse for shitty service:

"A tower is being worked on"
What provider do you have? T Mobile has been having issues as of lately...
What provider do you have? T Mobile has been having issues as of lately... Originally Posted by MirandaS
Post 5 says sprint. However towers are "shared" by multiple carriers they say. My side-chick has att and been having similar issues. Been better last few days.