City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: 3014 Erie Blvd E
Syracuse, New York 13224
Activities: HJ, CBJ, Pros Massage
Hair Length and Color: Above the shoulder, dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Extra petite (no more than 4') with MM B's, some curves, great smile and projected warmth. Small hands make everything seem bigger :-)
Recommendation: Yes
Nice.
Nice job
He picked up the pricing from this board ahead of time, but joined the board the same day as the review?? Interesting English also.

Still may have to check out the 4' tall asian, that could be fun.
He picked up the pricing from this board ahead of time, but joined the board the same day as the review?? Interesting English also.

Still may have to check out the 4' tall asian, that could be fun. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
I did some homework
I called this number after reading this review yesterday afternoon and nobody answered after about 10 rings. I also see another phone number listed for these guys. I’ve personally never been here so I called out of pure curiosity. Is this place legitimate or no?
I called this number after reading this review yesterday afternoon and nobody answered after about 10 rings. I also see another phone number listed for these guys. I’ve personally never been here so I called out of pure curiosity. Is this place legitimate or no? Originally Posted by djcentric7
I was there 3-4 times pre-pandemic, and again about 3-4 months ago. Pretty consistent with the review (although I bet she's taller than four feet LOL)
Just a terrible location if you’re trying not to be seen by anyone you know
Parking around back in a lot across the back street from the place. I saw the sign said open and just decided to go in. I didn’t text or call in advance. You can’t be seen from Erie when parking or entering/exiting.

The phone didn’t ring while I was there
So there’s an entrance off of the Erie side, correct?
There's also a busy cross fit gym right there. Location sucks.
So there’s an entrance off of the Erie side, correct? Originally Posted by djcentric7
there is a door on the erie side of the building but they don't use that one. The entrance is on the back side of the building on headson drive. you can get on headson from east bound erie or from thompson road. There is parking across from the building.
Thank you Rhett! I’ll need to see what’s happening over there lol
It’s not bad. I’ve been there several times. Occasionally they’ve got some great gals there, though I haven’t been there in about 2-3 years.