Beginning to think I have issues..

So I just had a fabulously crazy fuck session with a client, I mean it was just like I like it, rough & raw, got off about 12 times, there's spunk everywhere, all in my hair, banged up knees, red mark around my neck, and a sore bum!....And yet all I can sit here and think is that I want more....Can't ever seem to get enough sex...Is it normal to be this much of a nymph?! I'm beginning to think I have issues and may need to go to sexaholics anonymous...

Not to mention the state of my hotel room right now...
I enjoy reading your posts. Not being a weirdo
just others seem to bore me with the complaints.
I love that couch
I enjoy reading your posts. Not being a weirdo
just others seem to bore me with the complaints. Originally Posted by TexasBrooke
Well thank you love...but I too have my fair share of complain (rant) threads
Sweetheart, I have been telling you for some time that you are quite fucked up. Why is it just sinking in now?

Having "issues" is just a polite way of saying you're all fucked up.

Did you say 12 times?

. . . Surely you exaggerate!

Yea theyre funny though. And i agree with being a nymph i just dont find one to meet my match or last.
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Sweetheart, I have been telling you for some time that you are quite fucked up. Why is it just sinking in now?
[I][COLOR=Red] Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Have you? I don't recall you ever telling me that.
So I just had a fabulously crazy fuck session with a client, I mean it was just like I like it, rough & raw, got off about 12 times, there's spunk everywhere, all in my hair, banged up knees, red mark around my neck, and a sore bum!....And yet all I can sit here and think is that I want more....Can't ever seem to get enough sex...Is it normal to be this much of a nymph?! I'm beginning to think I have issues and may need to go to sexaholics anonymous...

Not to mention the state of my hotel room right now... Originally Posted by Valerie

Dam thats hot.
Valerie, I can only hope the two of us can leave your hotel in that same state when we finally meet
Gaaaaawd dayummm !
You would ruin any sexaholics anonymous meeting so don't bother

And as long as you're ok with being fucked up then why bother changing
You would ruin any sexaholics anonymous meeting so don't bother
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Haha!
Valerie, I can only hope the two of us can leave your hotel in that same state when we finally meet Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Sounds good to me!
Do you have issues?
Maybe but I find your issues ridiculously hot.
I would love to see you in a hotel room sometime so we couldmake a similar sexy mess.
The couch tipped over is a nice touch.
ISSUES? Hell it sounds like one hell of a good 'issue' to me. There isn't nothin' wrong with being a nympho and enjoying tons of sex!