pfmtony yea or nay

You vote yea or nay. Yea I post what I like. Nay I disappear as fast as I appeared.

Have fun!
the yea's and nay's are out of the gate...it's neck and neck...tied at 2 as they leave the gate.

Now the race is on and here comes pride up the backstretch
Heartaches are going to the inside
My tears are holding back
They're trying not to fall
My heart's out of the running
True love's scratched for another's sake
The race is on and it looks like heartaches
And the winner loses all
I am a little confused as to why you would start this thread and attach a poll to it. You have proven repeatedly that you could care less what the other members of Eccie have to say about the way you choose to participate. If you want to retire, just do it. If you want to hang out a while longer, do it. Your presence, or lack there of, won't make any difference. There are more than enough "look at me" types on the boards to keep everyone busy typing and posting their snarky remarks. This is a hooker board. Lighten up folks. There are ladies to sex and dicks to suck.
There are ladies to sex and dicks to suck. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'll vote for that - over and over again !!!!
Actually, I'll make my vote in this thread "Don't give a damn one way or another."
Post what you like Tony... I know how to fucking ignore you, I am one ant hill that may get stirred, but it's f'n fun to know my ant sting hurts if I need defend myself or someone else... and I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL IF I DON'T LIKE THE PROGRAMMING.

Look, this shit ain't High School as much as it unintentionally tries to be at times, so fuck the clics and the posses and the social groups and the popularity contests and whether someone likes me or doesn't like me.

Now, if your poll were to vote if pfmtony posts should be less 'look how fucking marvelous I am' then, yes would be my vote. But, I do not view your posts any different than the 'kiss ass, suck up' posts that dudes write and the lame responses from providers unrelated to the thread topic (but I have been known to write 'kiss asses' occasionally).

You don't have to change anything about who you are, dudes are just trying to say, "Quit making every post a boast about your sexual prowess." We get it, you're a 'stud'. Do we believe it? No, but who cares...Just try to make your posts more on topic and less 'look at me', and F everybody else...But even this poll is a 'look at me'.

Hell, some people don't really believe I am Ronnie McDonnie, do I care?
How is it that at the time of this writing there are 7 views of this thread but 9 votes on the poll? Who is stuffing the ballot box? Am I missing something?
  • L.A.
  • 10-15-2013, 03:00 PM
If nay's win will you really leave?

I'd be happy with some compromises....starting with changing that stupid avatar.
LOL I've thought of changing my avatar, but no compromises offered. I'm not campaigning or buying votes. F that, that ain't me.

And yes I definitely will leave. I keep my word.
I'd like for you to stay, unless you really wish to leave. Then, that's your decision.

Polls such as this one just lacks a certain something in the decision making process, don't you think?
No FLORIDA voter fraud here, it appears the Views lag behind the voting poll system here. The views are at 125 with 16 votes cast...
Ironically, the number of reviews and even marginally worthwhile posts by tony will remain the same regardless of whether he leaves or stays.

So....pointless poll is pointless.
  • L.A.
  • 10-15-2013, 03:32 PM
LOL I've thought of changing my avatar, but no compromises offered. I'm not campaigning or buying votes. F that, that ain't me.

And yes I definitely will leave. I keep my word. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Not surprising that you're unwilling to change anything. I mean why would you want to right?

Any chance you can reduce the length of the poll? I don't think it takes a week to determine the outcome.
I'd like for you to stay, unless you really wish to leave. Then, that's your decision.

Polls such as this one just lacks a certain something in the decision making process, don't you think? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I know you are right. See that's just it. You are right. This is my little way of making others think, which is hard for many. I'm not hard to find though. I have e mail, p411. Even if I leave this forum, I'm not gone. It also frees up time for other things. I have many other hobbies as well.

This poll ends in a week, and I honestly don't care how the chips fall. If the idiots outnumber the free thinkers and I am unwanted, I have no problem leaving.

Yes this poll lacks for intelligent thought or options, that's exactly why it is perfect for so mamy here. Their world is limited and not open to other points of view or options. It's just a yea or nay popularity contest which is always a failure. You end up keeping idiots and losing original thought..... Congress is my example. All of those people are popular. Few of them think for themselves though. I thought about a 3rd option, but f that. I don't play by anyone's rules but mine. Life is too damn short for anything else.