So now the truth is out

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0LZ1KK20150303

We are all smart as a horse and hung like Einstein
  • ktiix
  • 03-03-2015, 08:22 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0LZ1KK20150303

We are all smart as a horse and hung like Einstein Originally Posted by forthegoodtimes
The truth is relative anyways m8
yeah well im still swinging soemthing bellow average. 4 inches isnt very useful to 99% of women and i still remember all those women that got up and left because once they saw what i had they were like NOPE.
Suppose for scientific purposes I'll have to find a woman willing to whip out a ruler so I finally know where my John Thomas fits in with all this "disk size" hysteria.

Now there'should an iso. LF woman with warm mouth, no idea how deep a throat you need, have ruler will investigate.
"... Using more than 20,000 measurements of flaccid length, stretched length, erect length and flaccid and erect circumference, collected by health professionals for other studies ..."

hmmmm.....

"good afternoon, mr. delites. i'm jeremy, a nurse here in the office. i'm here today to measure your penis. we will send the measurements to King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London for use in their research about men's penises. OK?
so, please remove your trousers and your underwear and we'll start."

versus

"hey there sexy mr. delites. i'm jenny, a nurse here in the office. my job today is to measure your cock. some guys and gals down at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London are researching men's penises (i think they're short pricks). to do so, i need to look at your cock and measure it. what do you say we start by letting me remove your trousers and your underwear?
oh, damn! your cock is already erect and hard. i wont be able to take all my measurements.
hmmm, maybe i'll take the erect measurements, perform a procedure to reduce the internal pressure, and then take the flaccid measurements.
OK sexy man?"
"... Using more than 20,000 measurements of flaccid length, stretched length, erect length and flaccid and erect circumference, collected by health professionals for other studies ..."

hmmmm.....

"good afternoon, mr. delites. i'm jeremy, a nurse here in the office. i'm here today to measure your penis. we will send the measurements to King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London for use in their research about men's penises. OK?
so, please remove your trousers and your underwear and we'll start."

versus

"hey there sexy mr. delites. i'm jenny, a nurse here in the office. my job today is to measure your cock. some guys and gals down at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London are researching men's penises (i think they're short pricks). to do so, i need to look at your cock and measure it. what do you say we start by letting me remove your trousers and your underwear?
oh, damn! your cock is already erect and hard. i wont be able to take all my measurements.
hmmm, maybe i'll take the erect measurements, perform a procedure to reduce the internal pressure, and then take the flaccid measurements.
OK sexy man?" Originally Posted by pmdelites

Good answer mr delites. I think there was a paragraph in the patient consent form referencing no shooting on the nurse prior to measurements. Maybe we can all line up and have THN prove to the rest of the world that things are bigger here in Texas and in Dallas!!
Suppose for scientific purposes I'll have to find a woman willing to whip out a ruler so I finally know where my John Thomas fits in Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Ruler? Fuck a ruler. Go get a yardstick!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
Reminds me of a lady I meet in the hotel bar the other night
She kept coming online to me and begging me to give her 12" and hurt her
So I took her up to my room screwed her 3 times and hit her on the arm with my briefcase
"My dick may not be very big - but I'm proud of every foot of it!"
(TexTushHog - that's MY story & I'm sticking to it.)
If that woman asked me fir 12", I'd just tell he I'm not cutting two inches off no matter HOW good looking she is!!