State: Massachusetts
Address: Waltham, mass
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, TUHA, GREEK, Pronebone,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, Dirty Blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Perfect fit body with a bubble butt on a slim fit frame. Definately works out and has an Ass to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
Your reviews have me seriously considering contacting this agency for my upcoming trip to Boston.
Me too. I'm seeing more reviews of them, seemingly all positive. My one prior experience with an agency (RSG) was meh, so I'm a bit leery. Absolutely hot girl, body to die for, and probably the most mechanical experience I've had with a provider. Just not into it, probably due to the high volume they were expected to service on a days they booked via the agency. My experience with Independents has been better, although it can be hard to find reliable reputable ones (especially with the review sites going dark these days).

I travel occasionally on business, usually to Hartford but I pass Boston on the way. Do others agree that this service is good?
I had good experiences with this agency so far. Angelica does have a great body. Amazing Ass. Sex was very good.
Did you go with GFE or did you pay extra for PSE? What's included with PSE?
I paid the extra for Greek. That was why I booked her. That Ass was Perfect!
  • xuxu
  • 10-15-2018, 05:34 PM
I paid the extra for Greek. That was why I booked her. That Ass was Perfect! Originally Posted by Buttguy2
Nice Review