Showcase Photographers and those that aspire to be

• R.M.
  • 04-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Thank you very much.
  • R.M.
  • 05-24-2017, 04:52 AM
I have an idea that I'm tossing around. Wondering if there would be any interest in a google group that we could all join and share ideas or have things for sale. Lens camera's equipment. I am seeking a FX lens. I will no longer purchase DX lens.
Yes. I use mega.nz
they give you 50 gig's free and they encrypt your files.. you can also share folders out to someone via an email.
I have an idea that I'm tossing around. Wondering if there would be any interest in a google group that we could all join and share ideas or have things for sale. Lens camera's equipment. I am seeking a FX lens. I will no longer purchase DX lens. Originally Posted by R.M.
Smart move sticking with the FX lenses I think. If you aren't shooting Nikon, there are some very nice, some would say legendary, vintage lenses out there, manual focus but still awesome. Sometimes you can get a really good deal on ebay.

I bought a Pentax Takumar 1.4 50mm some time ago, but naturally, Nikon is the only manufacturer who doesn't use a standard lens to sensor distance, so it doesn't work for crap. Since I bid on two at once I ended up with two and may someday buy a used Canon body just to use them.
FX and DX lenses work with both FX and DX bodies, and if you ever upgrade from DX to FX you're already set on lenses. Even if you only have DX body, FX lenses are better because they're just better lenses. However, FX bodies are better than DX bodies, so the best thing to have overall is an FX body.

Hope that made sense.
  • R.M.
  • 05-25-2017, 12:26 PM
I love my Nikon. I hated my Canon and it wasn't cheap. I still think there was something wrong with it. I'm very happy with my Nikon and I will in the future buy a FX body. Just learning. I love to learn. Thanks everyone and if anyone has a FX lens for sale pm me. Thanks R.M.
  • R.M.
  • 08-06-2017, 05:37 AM
Update. I just bought my first FX lens. I'm up and going downtown Houston to break it in.
Nothing like getting a new toy when it comes to one's photography kit.
  • R.M.
  • 08-08-2017, 08:21 AM
True and I am ordering another one tomorrow for my next trip this month. Its like early Christmas.
NOT LOOKING TO TRADE. I WOULD LIKE MORE INFO AND ALSO HELP IN POSTING PHOTOS AS WELL.
Hello I am looking for a photographer in or around the Biloxi area will trade. also need some help on my showcase...
Bridgett I’m a professional photographer...if you ever get up to Shreveport or Monroe let me know. I’ll be glad to meet up with you
Hey sweetie I am willing to travel to you For the session. Just pm me and we could set up a appointment with whatever is good for you. Also if you don't mind could you e-mail me some of your work..Thank you.
So this is where it all begins ... hmm
I suppose so boo!!!