clinton 2020????

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...to-beat-trump/

clinton advisor says its possible clinton might run in 2020.
She's gonna run.
Biden further flames out, Warren fails to get above 30 percent consistently, Bernie goes down again, Harris and Buttigieg run hard for VP...The rest? Who cares. Only Gabbard can be the giant killer. She has the skills, she has the looks, and she has a much different story that all the rest.
She is hoping for a groundswell of support so she can "reluctantly" join the race for the good of the country.

Everyone is pretending she isn't leading the effort.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2019, 06:43 AM
FF- i agree entirely
H... is waiting for Biden to drop, so she can swoop in as "Savior" of the country from the Evil Trump!
We need to start a betting pool on this.
But, she will make a ruckus at the convention.
I'm thinking the VP for the Zombie so she can take over without actually being elected.
Waddle, Hillary, waddle!

I hope she runs. She wasn't in shape for even a half court press last election. She'll suck all the O2 out of the room and then fall on her ass again.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2019, 07:17 AM
We need to start a betting pool on this.
But, she will make a ruckus at the convention.
I'm thinking the VP for the Zombie so she can take over without actually being elected. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Sir, if that opinion means H,,, as VP nominee to Biden as DPST nominee, respectfully, H... ego would never permit H... to run as VP. Even if it meant elevation to POTUS due to Biden's infirmity.

I, for one, would never want to be the heartbeat between H.... and the Oval Office. Sure death sentence.
Waddle, Hillary, waddle!

I hope she runs. She wasn't in shape for even a half court press last election. She'll suck all the O2 out of the room and then fall on her ass again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hillary and “running” are mutually exclusive terms.