NCAA Football National Championship Game

LSU vs. Alabama

Ok, so who is your predicted winner tonight?
LSU
I'm taking the Bayou Bengals. LSU 20, Bama 13...

Bama squad beat LSU last time, Miles beat Saban last time.

So, it's Bama by 6 at the half. Miles will take the Tigers to the locker room, make some corrections...and we'll see. Go Tide
Make that 9 at the half
Mods will move this to a New Realm...Bama spanked that ass !
LSU just got a lesson in "brutal football 101". Bama only had one penalty the entire game, and no turnovers. I'm not sure LSU even had 100 yards in total offense.

Roll Tide
Fuck BAMA! * yes I am a sore loser*

No I wanna go to BAMA fucks some guys senseless to take my anger out on them
So Skylar, if I start chanting "Roll Tide" will you come over here and fuck me senseless (just to take out your anger on me of course)???

Or maybe I could just figure out a way to get you pissed and have you stay that way for a long, LONG time . . .

Hmmmm - the possibilities are certainly intriguing.

Gonna have to cogitate on this for a while and get back to you.
The glasses and booty are already enough to make a man semi-senseless. The Tiger girls are going to have to step up their game to redeem themselves.
That game was bullshit!!!

Muthafuckas from LSU pissed me off. Win all those damn games only to get shut the fuck out in the BCS Champoinship game. SMMFH..........
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2012, 10:23 AM
That game was bullshit!!!

Muthafuckas from LSU pissed me off. Win all those damn games only to get shut the fuck out in the BCS Champoinship game. SMMFH.......... Originally Posted by kerwil62
Come on Kerwil, Bama brought more than their A game, and kicked some serious ass. There was no question after last night. No one could have beat Bama last night...
Yeah Seedman, Bama came PREPARED. LSU didn't. That's why I was so pissed! Wasn't a competitive game.
The whole thing is a pathetic joke! That sorry game just proved, once again, that the BCS is bullshit!!
Bring on a playoff for NCAA Division I.