Outing question

Your resignation as mod is a sad day for Mississippi and Tennessee Roadlizard. But your resignation post has put alot of smiles on faces. There's already talk on back channels about it. Needless to say my friend you won't be in short supply of boobs while you are gone. What's good for the goose is good for the gander right lol.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander they say. Years of outing people and FBI calling. Then accusations of being outted. Now it's no longer an accusation. You will be missed on the board tremendously Roadlizard.
We all need to remember there was only 1 perfect man and we got pissed off and crucified him.

Sometimes the best thing you can say in response to negative comments is nothing. But I know it's difficult as hell to bite your lip somedays.
An Eccie provider outed another Eccie provider ON ECCIE, and all the offending provider got was a temporary ban....

She's back and posting "specials" all day long.

The modpimp with "jurisdiction" over this manure pile stated in a post that outing (a provider? a member?) will not get you a permanent ban.

On Switter, a full-of-herself Eccie provider posted a client's P411 complete profile - including name and phone number - and Gina had her permanently banned within 1 day. The heaux is still on ECCIE though, happily posting ads every day...
An Eccie provider outed another Eccie provider ON ECCIE, and all the offending provider got was a temporary ban....

She's back and posting "specials" all day long.

The modpimp with "jurisdiction" over this manure pile stated in a post that outing (a provider? a member?) will not get you a permanent ban.

On Switter, a full-of-herself Eccie provider posted a client's P411 complete profile - including name and phone number - and Gina had her permanently banned within 1 day. The heaux is still on ECCIE though, happily posting ads every day... Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Links or it didn’t happen lol
  • Tiny
  • 10-26-2018, 04:03 PM
On Switter, a full-of-herself Eccie provider posted a client's P411 complete profile - including name and phone number - and Gina had her permanently banned within 1 day. The heaux is still on ECCIE though, happily posting ads every day... Originally Posted by Anonymous01
But providers would only have have access to a client's first name, the day he was born, and the phone number he provided to P411? If P411 is giving out clients' surnames, etc., it's time to rethink membership.
Not saying mods will or will not do anything, it all depends on the situation and how it goes down. I personally don't want drama in my life. So the last person I want to seeis someone who spreads drama.

If one out them on another site, why wouldn't they out you here.
But providers would only have have access to a client's first name, the day he was born, and the phone number he provided to P411? If P411 is giving out clients' surnames, etc., it's time to rethink membership. Originally Posted by Tiny
Just to clarify, no one said P411 is giving out info. I think the point is that (allegedly) the provider in question posted the guy's P411 ID along with other info he'd given her or that was in his bio somewhere.
Anyone who’s reading this thread, I have a question regarding an outed member. If a member writes a positive review of a provider and in the ROS section, her first name was inadvertently mentioned, does this constitute “outing”?
There was nothing malicious about it and no harm meant. Provider even wrote the mods to say she didn’t care that her first name was mentioned. And, provider had solicited member to go see her and to write the review.
Should reviewing member get banned for “outing” provider?
How did the provider know her RL first name was referenced to in the ROS?
Usually the member in question has to verify that RW info was disclosed after an alleged outing by someone is reported. If she verified it, period, then it is indeed outing. However, if she in fact said she did not care, then that should be taken into consideration when applying the punishment.

A more important question is how dis her name get "inadvertently" mentioned. Unless it is something like "She was really Randy for me" and her name is Miranda and she goes by Randi...then, not sure how a mistake would be made.
Anyone who’s reading this thread, I have a question regarding an outed member. If a member writes a positive review of a provider and in the ROS section, her first name was inadvertently mentioned, does this constitute “outing”?
There was nothing malicious about it and no harm meant. Provider even wrote the mods to say she didn’t care that her first name was mentioned. And, provider had solicited member to go see her and to write the review.
Should reviewing member get banned for “outing” provider? Originally Posted by I.EAT.CLAM
The hobby is all about being on the down low. Most hobbiests and providers have life outside of eccie. Most hobbiests and providers want to keep their hobby life and their private life separate.

While attending hobby related parties I have run into clients, fellow high school class mates and fellow friends.

If one of them were to put my real name in a review I would be super upset and would expect at minimum a holiday from the boards or an outright ban.
Usually the member in question has to verify that RW info was disclosed after an alleged outing by someone is reported. If she verified it, period, then it is indeed outing. However, if she in fact said she did not care, then that should be taken into consideration when applying the punishment.

A more important question is how dis her name get "inadvertently" mentioned. Unless it is something like "She was really Randy for me" and her name is Miranda and she goes by Randi...then, not sure how a mistake would be made. Originally Posted by B Three
When provider was met for the first time, she introduced herself by her rw first name. Hobbyist only learned after a few visits that it was actually her real first name (which is what she said she goes by).
To answer your question, her rw first name is only a couple of letters from her provider handle. (Let’s say for example Kitty and Kristy). Hobbyist had written over 100 reviews on this board and would never maliciously out a provider. Hobbyist is convinced the spell check changed it to her first name and that it wasn’t actually inadvertent. Hobbyist immediately called provider to explain what had happened and to let her know about it. Provider said no worries and that she didn’t really care. She felt so bad about it (since she had asked hobbyist to write the review to help her get some business) that she contacted a moderator to say she was okay with her first name being mentioned. Moderator said it was too late and nothing he could do about it.
Thanks for the explanation. If she doesn't care, then neither should anyone else. They both should contact an Admin if they want to try to get it resolved. A lot of mods think the buck stops with them....and it doesn't.