Outing question

Also, the provider had gone inactive or utr for a lack of activity (not really sure but her provider handle did not come up in search nor was she listed in the list of local providers). She has since moved to Florida and not in the area anymore. Lastly, this was a ban before ECCIE went silent for a few months, are those bans still in effect? Or did everyone start with a clean slate once the board was back up?
Thank you B Three for providing some feedback..
Do a handle search to find out if the ban still is in effect.
To answer your question about Bans and the shutdown.
When Eccie came back up the bans were still active. No one received a clean slate..
Danielle is correct, but I do believe everything continued to toll, so some people who were banned at shutdown were not banned at startup if the ban expired in the downtime.
Links or it didn’t happen lol Originally Posted by Analeese
I believe that I am the provider that he is referring to... I was outed in July 2017 by another provider on Eccie... She was given a year ban on eccie, a permanent ban on p411 and on TER and a month suspension on ourhome2...

Different sites have different rules when it comes to outing... Personally, I think anyone that outs another person... from our world...should receive a permanent ban on all sites.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1852679&page=22

On this particular outing.. I was also outed on Twitter and she contacted my family members.... So, it was a very stressful time for myself and those that I love...

For what it is worth...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
He's talking about a guy who accidentally typed the wrong but similar real name of a provider in the ROS (Kitty vs Kristy for example) and she said she wasn't concerned but he was banned anyway. That doesn't sound like your very unfortunate situation.
[QUOTE=Anonymous01;1060918040]An Eccie provider outed another Eccie provider ON ECCIE, and all the offending provider got was a temporary ban....

She's back and posting "specials" all day long.

This is the part I was referring too...
gotcha
Outing rl info is only a 1 year ban.