CBJ is really that big of a deal?

Yikes, who wants a REAL girlfriend? Thats just wrong. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
That might be worse than a CBJ!

Mazerati you obviously have the right to be CBJ if you want. Your clients have the right to not review you if they want. I suppose your clients that won't write a review on you are worried what the others guys on the board would think about them if they knew they got a CBJ. It's really silly to me but they are your clients so don't hate on them too much...lol
I believe in this simple rule. Before any money is exchanged, the provider should tell the client whether or not she does CBJ or BBBJ as well as what is on and off the menu. Once the client hears what the lady will or won't do, he has the right to decline the session with out fear of her ripping into him on here.

Another way to avoid this is she post on her own website what she does and does not do. Or she can discuss it on the phone.

If you go to a store looking for an item, they do not have it or carry it but they do not tell you either way when you ask the manager when you first go in, you are NOT obligated to buy anything, you can leave
I don't see any problem with writing a review stating you got a CBJ. This is good info to know going in if I'm thinking about seeing a provider. Hell I wrote a review were I got a CHJ!!! I bet a lot of guy's found that review more informative than any BBBJ/CBJ review that week.

Don't be scared to write the reviews boys...
  • rwksl
  • 09-11-2011, 09:59 PM

Guys, reviews are to reveal a girls skills, looks and attitude NOT to see who offers bbbj!

Originally Posted by rump shaker
We won't tell you how to write your Ads if you don't tell us how to write our Reviews.
  • rwksl
  • 09-11-2011, 10:09 PM
I draw the line at chj. Originally Posted by notanewbie
My standards are lower than yours. I only walk if a Provider answers the door in a Hazmat suit.
We won't tell you how to write your Ads if you don't tell us how to write our Reviews. Originally Posted by rwksl
This is a good topic for her. This turned into a 5 page threAD
i do CBJ by choice...not that a BBBJ is bad, its just that i have had better CBJ's than BBBJ's so to others whose experience is different, to each his own. And yeah, i have also done BBBJ, none of them are a deal breaker for me.
.... it's all in the jaw (lol) and tongue muscles .... I can understand why guys would like skin on skin (tongue on unwrapped joystick) just like if a guy is using a dental damn etc on a lady while doing daty there's always a better feeling of a warm tongue on you without a latex barrier.
Some things make me more likely to want to see a provider, some things make me less likely to want to see her. I'd imagine that's the case for most guys who hobby.

Deciding on whether or not to provide any particular service is a personal decision, but it's important to realize that not offering popular services means that you won't appeal to as many guys.

Fewer services are like higher prices in this way - both reduce your client pool. As long as you're booking enough sessions and making enough money, there is no reason to change what you're doing.

But if your revenues fall below what you'd like to be making, that's the time to reevaluate.
BBBJ is the starting point for me.

I'll negotiate for CIM and NQNS . . .but CBJ is a deal-breaker.
I believe in this simple rule. Before any money is exchanged, the provider should tell the client whether or not she does CBJ or BBBJ as well as what is on and off the menu. Once the client hears what the lady will or won't do, he has the right to decline the session with out fear of her ripping into him on here.

Another way to avoid this is she post on her own website what she does and does not do. Or she can discuss it on the phone.

If you go to a store looking for an item, they do not have it or carry it but they do not tell you either way when you ask the manager when you first go in, you are NOT obligated to buy anything, you can leave Originally Posted by Spirit13
And when you go into a store and they tell you what they have, they don't get arrested for it. I agree that good communication is ideal, but communication while criminalized is less than intelligent.

Anyways.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...r-tobacco.html

CBJ FTW!
Its a personal choice for me.
I prefer my oral sans rubber.
I avoid women that have a problem performing said service.
Thus its not a problem.
I'm very good at choosing whom I see as to avoid certain things that would otherwise upset me because she won't do them.
But in large part its because of guys reporting here about those complications I like to avoid. So keep up the good work guys!
And when you go into a store and they tell you what they have, they don't get arrested for it. I agree that good communication is ideal, but communication while criminalized is less than intelligent.

Anyways.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...r-tobacco.html

CBJ FTW! Originally Posted by RiverOfAlaska

decent point.. but if a lady tells the guy she does not do BBBJ and he decides to pass, she should not be allowed to keep his $$$... yeah he drove over there and wasted his time and gas or she drove to him and did same but like Bait and Switch, if its not what you were wanting when you got there, WALK with out paying
Now i have a better understanding on ppl sexual beliefs and as far as the reviews go you guys can see me secretly all you want even if I am the only provider that choose to give you cbj but at least my skills have you coming back...lol Originally Posted by Mazerati
Why would anybody from here want to see you secretly when they could write a review like anybody else on here? Guys may look for other skills you may have besides CBJ, like that big onion you working with.

You sound like your CBJ skills are real potent, enough to keep guys coming back. They may be if it wasn't a CBJ. It's your choice though like you said.

I know one thing though. Big booty lovers would definitely see you, CBJ or not!
Hell I wrote a review were I got a CHJ!!! I bet a lot of guy's found that review more informative than any BBBJ/CBJ review that week.
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
What it really told us...was that Captain Gus has more game than you.