Date: 19-22 September 2023
Name: Anelle,, Ericka, Anna, Ijuana, Alexa
Contact Info: Walking the streets of Zona Norte
URL / Website: -
General Area: Zona Norte
Activities: Various see ROS
Hair Length and Color: See ROS
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Unless noted by exception, young thick girls with black hair dark eyes and dark skin.
Recommendation: Yes
And only one nut in two days?
And the lesson learned is avoid Tijuana and go to Monterrey instead. Tijuana is so flooded with foreign sex tourists that the girls have learned they can insist on condoms even for blowjobs and charge $100-200 if they are young and hot. Your dollar goes much much farther in Monterrey, as well as Merida, Guadalajara and Mexico City, they are just a little harder to get to. Except Monterrey, which is easy to travel to from Texas. I’m going back to Monterrey in April.The best thing about Tijuana is the salad at Caesar’s and the foam shows at Hong Kong.
Is it safe to travel to Monterrey from Texas? Also where is the action in Monterrey?
Water71, safety is subjective but I never felt at risk traveling to Monterrey. You can cross easily using the pedestrian bridge in McAllen or Laredo and catch a bus for $15-25. The bus terminal in downtown Monterrey is ground zero for brothels, strip clubs and massage parlors all within a one mile radius. I walk everywhere there, day and night,but occasionally resort to Uber for distances over a mile or on hot summer days. Everything is cheap there, even the Uber rides are $3-5. If you read my many posts in the Monterrey forum, you will find recommendations for everything from girls, to clubs to hotels. I made five trips last year so there are plenty of reviews. Bottom line, for Texans, Monterrey is a whoremongers paradise.